Chapter 108

Although she knew that Mino sincerely treated her as his family member, Lisa still felt that there were some things that she needed to do on her own.

She reached out her hand, grabbed Jennie's arm, and walked out.

Jennie did not reject and followed Lisa out of the room.

Lisa pulled?Jennie until they reached Jennie's room.

"Please!" Lisa raised her hand and gestured for Jennie to open the door.

Jennie glared at Lisa, pushed open the door, and walked in.

Lisa followed her in and turned around to close the door.

"What do you want to say?" Jennie turned around and asked Lisa in a stern voice.

Lisa had a smile on her face and looked confident and calm.

Jennie looked at her expression and felt a little nervous.

Lisa strolled in Jennie's room, looking at the pink room that looked like a princess's castle.

Thinking of the simple decorations in her room, Lisa couldn't help but feel ridiculous that she had once thought of replacing Jennie.

Jennie looked at Lisa walking around her room with dissatisfaction.

She said in a low voice, "If you have something to say, just say it!"

Lisa stood still and looked at Jennie, "We all know what your plan is."

"I think you plan to use Uncle Cha's hand to get the shares of the company, right?" Lisa said, her eyes fixed on Jennie's face.

Jennie's face was a little ugly, "Are you kidding me! How could I want the shares of the company!"

"Besides, I have nothing to do with Uncle Cha now!" Jennie bit her lip and said nervously.

Lisa still had a smile on her face. "Don't worry. I don't plan to interfere with the deal between you and Uncle Cha."

"As for the Shen family's business and the Shen family's property, I'm not interested," Lisa said and shrugged.

"No matter what your plans are, I don't intend to tell them," Lisa threw out her promise.

"However, I also hope that you can stay away from my life!" Lisa stated her conditions.

"I won't interfere with you, and please don't disturb me!" Lisa stared at Jennie with bright eyes, "Otherwise, I can cause you getting nothing!"

Jennie listened to Lisa's words and didn't speak for a long time.

Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "What? Do you think I'll believe your threats?"

"I'm not threatening you!" Lisa corrected Jennie's words. "I'm just telling you if you interfere with my life again..."

"You won't get what you want!" Lisa said as her gaze swept over a photo on Jennie's desk.

"For example, that one!" Lisa pointed at the photo.

Jennie was shocked and rushed over to press the photo frame onto the table.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Jennie said nervously, her eyes constantly flickering.

Lisa smiled. "Just pretend that you don't know!"

"That's all I have to say today. Whether you listen or not is up to you!" Lisa said as she walked to the door, pushed it open, and walked out.

The moment she walked out of the door, she turned slightly to Jennie and said, "If you don't want to be discovered, you'd better hide it well!"

Lisa waved her hand and walked out of Jennie's room.

Jennie glared fiercely at Lisa's back as she left, and her hands were holding the photo frame in her arms.

Lisa walked to the stairs and saw Mother Kim coming up with soup.

"Are you done chatting?" Mother Kim asked Lisa curiously.

Lisa nodded and smiled at Mother Kim. "Jennie said she wants to rest for a while and doesn't want to drink the soup yet."

Mother Kim frowned. "Is that so?"

Lisa nodded. "Mom, let her sleep well for a while. Let's eat first."

Mother Kim still looked at Jennie's room worriedly.

"Don't worry! She's already asleep," Lisa promised again.

Only then did Mother Kim turn around and follow Lisa downstairs.

Lisa obediently took the tray from Mother Kim's hands and walked to the dining room before putting it on the table.

At this moment, Woojin also walked over and sat in his seat.

Lisa pushed the soup in front of Woojin. "You're lucky!"

Woojin looked at the soup in front of him in surprise. "For me?"

"Your Sister Jennie is resting. It's not good to let the soup cool off. Just get her another bowl of hot soup later!" Lisa said and even thoughtfully put a spoon into the bowl.

Woojin glanced at Mother Kim.

Mother Kim nodded. "Drink it! Don't let it cool off!"

Woojin laughed and drank the soup from the bowl.