Chapter 173

Lisa did not look not anxious. She just leaned back in her chair and looked at Minyhuk quietly.

Minyhuk pondered for a while before saying, “My parents definitely won’t allow it!”

“Moreover, with my brother’s current condition,” Minyhuk said. He wanted to say something but hesitated.

Lisa shook her head and said, “Of course it’s not now!”

Minyhuk frowned and looked at Lisa. “Then what you’re saying…”

Lisa briefly explained her plan to Minyhuk.

At this moment, no one knew the crux of the problem between Dara and Min-ho.

So, they could only keep exploring.

It was not that the two of them no longer had any feelings for each other. They were extremely affectionate towards each other instead.

It was so-called ‘love well, whip well’.

For how deep the love was when it began, the hatred would be equally deep after a misunderstanding.

Lisa had never been hurt like this before, so she didn’t know how to persuade Dara.

However, Min-ho probably knew the crux of the problem.

Moreover, he was also willing to solve such a problem.

If Min-ho could take the initiative to solve all these problems, it seemed that all the problems would be solved.

However, with Min-ho’s current physical condition, he was still unable to walk as normal.

Under the close surveillance of his parents, it was even more difficult for him to leave the hospital.

Therefore, the most urgent task in the meantime was to get Min-ho to tell them the problem so that everyone would think of a solution together.

If this continued, Dara would probably choose to leave before Min-ho recovered.

Lisa remembered that when she came back last night, she seemed to have seen Dara making a plan to go abroad.

If the plan materialized, it would be difficult for the two of them to meet again in this lifetime.

After Lisa finished sharing her thoughts, Minyhuk was a little hesitant.

It was not that he had never asked his eldest brother about these things, but it seemed to be painful for them.

It was indescribable and could not be resolved.

Minyhuk did not know if it would work if he asked again.

Minyhuk looked at Lisa and said softly, “I’ll try it out. Whether it works or not, it’s up to them.”

Lisa nodded and said, “We’ll just do it. As for the outcome, we’ll leave it to God!”

Minyhuk got up to leave.

Just as he took a few steps, Minyhuk turned around again. “Lisa, I think you’ve changed.”

“Oh? How have I changed?” Lisa tilted her head and looked at Minyhuk.

“You’ve become more…” Minyhuk thought about his words. “You’re more sensible now!”

Lisa couldn’t help but roll her eyes, then she grinned at Minyhuk. “That’s because you’ve never known me.”

Hearing Lisa’s words, Minyhuk was instantly stunned.

That’s right!

When had he ever seriously got to know Lisa?

Ever since he found out about the engagement between the two of them, Minyhuk had been avoiding this girl who grew up in the countryside.

He hated the environment she grew up in.

He hated the way she spoke.

He hated the way she followed behind him all day long, the way she fawned on him.

He hated everything about her!

Minyhuk was thinking about the things that happened when they were together.

At that time, Lisa fawned on him just so that they could get closer.

Every single thing Lisa did was to make Minyhuk feel good.

However, at that time, Minyhuk despised and hated all these.

Minyhuk looked at the bright smile on Lisa’s face and was slightly moved.

However, everything seemed to be too late.

They had broken off the engagement and Lisa was with Jungkook now.

Minyhuk suddenly thought of Min-ho.

He could not let Min-ho also miss the person who was most worth cherishing to him!

Minyhuk took a deep look at Lisa, turned around, and left.

Lisa did not speak again, only quietly watching Minyhuk leave.

Dara was right…

The wrong timing, the wrong person, everything would be wrong in the end!