Chapter 27

Taehyung was immediately doubting his charm.

Fortunately, he had always been big hearted. After eating a few bites of the cake, he was instantly cured...

"Lisa's skill is not ordinary!" Taehyung said as he finished his cake in a few bites and was about to reach for Minyhuk's piece.

"When I heard that Lisa worked here, I thought she was a waitress or something!" Taehyung said as his hand reached for the cake. "I didn't expect..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Minyhuk knocked his hand hard with a book.

Taehyung pulled his hand back with a wronged expression. "What are you doing!"

Minyhuk picked up the cake indifferently. "It's not good to consume too much sugar!"

Taehyung frowned and glared at Minyhuk. "You don't like sweet food, do you?"

"Eating less is good for your body and mind!" Minyhuk said without changing his expression.

Taehyung's temper was immediately gone. "It's all your reasons anyway!"

He muttered a few words with some dissatisfaction, then leaned forward again to look for that cute waitress.

However, he had searched for a long time, and there was only Jisoo who was glaring at them fiercely.

Taehyung sighed, got up, and walked in the direction of the bar counter.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo seemed to have a stomach full of anger when he saw Taehyung.

But in school, Jisoo could also be called the kind and amiable class monitor...

Taehyung just didn't like handing in his homework.

Occasionally he would skip classes without taking leave, not participate in group activities, not participate in cleaning...

There wasn't any big problem with him!

Wasn't this the usual routine of a little prince in school?

Taehyung really didn't know how he had offended Jisoo.

"I want to buy two more limited edition cakes, can I? Class monitor..." Taehyung's compromise look made people feel a little dumbfounded.

Jisoo answered politely, "Limited edition cake is one only for each customer every day. I'm sorry."

Taehyung sighed. "Can't there be a special case? On account of our good relationship..."

Jisoo raised his chin and looked at Taehyung. "Is our relationship good...?"

Taehyung smiled and said, "Look, since Lisa transferred to our class, haven't I been gentle, considerate and passionate to her?"

"You have ill intentions!" Jisoo pointed out bluntly.

"Heaven and Earth can bear witness! I wouldn't dare!" Taehyung immediately swore his loyalty.

Taehyung did not lie about this at all.

Not to mention Lisa was currently in a heated relationship with the young master of Huo family, even with Minyhuk's strange behavior, he did not dare to have any ill intentions on Lisa!

However, speaking of Minyhuk, it was also strange.

In the past, when Lisa was pursuing him every day, he did not care and turned his back on her every day.

Now, Lisa had changed her target, and Minyhuk's gaze was instead going after Lisa every day.

This was really... a turn of events!

Jisoo was about to say something when Lisa walked out of the kitDara.

"Sister Dara, the cakes for today are all done. If there's nothing else, I'll go back first..." As Lisa said this, she looked at Taehyung in surprise.

"Why are you here?" Lisa looked at Taehyung, and her expression instantly changed.

She subconsciously looked around.

Sure enough, she saw Minyhuk by the window not far away.

In the past, Lisa had never noticed Taehyung's existence.

Her gaze had always been on Minyhuk.

Even though she might have met Taehyung a few times, she had never paid attention to his appearance.

Only now did she really notice the people around Minyhuk..

"Idol! Look, I'm here to support you!" Taehyung smiled and took credit.

"But, your friend doesn't welcome me!" Taehyung couldn't help but complain.

Jisoo glanced at Taehyung. "Only those who follow the rules will be welcomed!"

Taehyung looked at Lisa aggrievedly. "Idol, your cake is too delicious!"

"It's such a pity to limit it!" Taehyung said sincerely.

Lisa patted Taehyung's shoulder. "After all, rare ones are more popular, aren't they?"

Taehyung shook his head. "That's such a pity!"

Lisa smiled and took off her apron. "If you like it, you're welcome to come more often!"

"It would be even better if I could eat it in school," Taehyung said meaningfully.

Lisa glared at him. "There's a chance, right? I'm not free at the moment."

"What are you busy with?" Taehyung immediately asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I want to participate in..." Lisa said and paused for a moment. Her gaze swept over Minyhuk and did not continue.

"It's nothing. Let's talk about it later," Lisa said and smiled apologetically at Taehyung. "I'm a little tired. I'll go back first."

"Hey, idol..." Taehyung was about to tell Lisa to stay, but he was stopped by Jisoo.

"There's a private residence at the back. It's not convenient to visit!" Jisoo said bluntly.

Taehyung's temper was gone instantly the moment he faced Jisoo....