Chapter 94

"I can suggest to my father." Minyhuk gave his promise. "I can't guarantee the outcome, but I will try hard."

Lisa looked at Minyhuk with a firm expression. "I know you have a way."

After hearing what Lisa said, Minyhuk suddenly felt a little guilty. He did have a trump card that could make Father Lee take action, but he wasn't sure if he should use it.

After hearing what Lisa said, Minyhuk felt that everything about him had been exposed to Lisa.

Seeing that Minyhuk did not speak, Lisa knew that she had guessed it right! Back then, Minyhuk had also used a lot of tricks to break off the engagement with her.

Father Lee firmly felt that since they had already promised the engagement, they should keep their promise and not break off the engagement no matter what.

Minyhuk finally took out his trump card to negotiate with Father Lee and finally settled the engagement.

Lisa knew that it was not that Minyhuk did not resist, but he was not forced to the end.

Minyhuk looked at Lisa's face. She was so sure and so confident.

Such Lisa made Minyhuk feel a little unfamiliar, and also a little distant.

Minyhuk was about to say something when Taehyung rushed in from outside the ward.

"Idol! I heard that there was an otaku scene here today? Why didn't you wait for me!" Taehyung said. When he saw Minyhuk, he was suddenly stunned.

"Eh? How did you escape?" Taehyung stared at Minyhuk in confusion.

Minyhuk glanced at Taehyung. "I walked out openly!"

"Your father is willing to let you out?" Taehyung pouted. "I don't believe it!"

Minyhuk couldn't be bothered with him. He only said to Lisa, "I will do my best for what you said!"

"Our engagement..." Minyhuk paused for a moment. "It ends here!"

"Then, can you tell me where he is?" Minyhuk asked anxiously.

Taehyung looked at Minyhuk's serious expression and seemed to have guessed the problem that the two of them were discussing.

He leaned forward and stared at Lisa. Taehyung knew that Minyhuk had been looking for that person.

But Minyhuk had been looking for him for three years. He had used all his connections but did not succeed. Could it be that Lisa really knew the whereabouts of that person?

Lisa took out a pen and paper and wrote down an address. "I only know his approximate location."

"The rest will depend on you!" Lisa handed the note to Minyhuk.

Minyhuk held the note, and his hands were slightly trembling.

"Okay! I will send someone over! If we can really find him, the Lee family will help the Shen family!" Minyhuk gave his promise.

Lisa raised her head and grinned, giving Minyhuk a sweet smile. "Okay! I believe in you!"

Minyhuk looked at that smile and was a little stunned.

He did not know why, but he had a feeling that Lisa's hospitalization this time seemed to have made her... more beautiful?

Minyhuk was stunned for a moment. The next moment, he held the note in his palm. "Have a good rest! I'm making a move first!"

Seeing that Minyhuk was leaving in a haste, Jisoo could not help but laugh. "This guy seems to be feeling shy!"

Taehyung also looked at Minyhuk's back as he was leaving. The expression on his face was a little strange.

Lisa put away the pen and paper and picked up her phone to send a message.

Taehyung came back to his senses and looked at Lisa. He grinned and said, "Idol! It's a new phone! Let's exchange numbers!"

Jisoo looked at Taehyung with some disgust. "Do you know that your expression looks disgusting?"

The smile on Taehyung's face deepened. "Why? I can be even more disgusting. Do you want to see it?"

Jisoo waved her hand. "Stay away from me!"

Lisa put her phone away and looked at Taehyung's expression. "Taehyung, you've been coming to the hospital a lot recently. It's been hard on you."

Taehyung was stunned by Lisa's words. Then, he waved his hand. "My idol is in the hospital. Of course, I have to visit you often!"

A smile appeared on Lisa's face. "Perhaps, you have other motives?"

Taehyung's expression changed when he heard Lisa's words.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung in surprise. Then, he asked Lisa, "Motive? What motive could he have?"

Lisa saw Taehyung's expression change slightly. Then, she said in a relaxed manner, "Of course, he's here to anger you!"

Taehyung clearly let out a sigh of relief when he heard Lisa's words. The smile on Lisa's face did not change. Her gaze met Taehyung's.

At that moment, Taehyung's heart tightened slightly. He felt that Lisa seemed to know everything that was going on in his heart.

That feeling was very strange!

Taehyung avoided his gaze from Lisa, and then he walked over to Jisoo with a smile. "That's right! I'm afraid that you won't get used to it if you don't see me for a day!"

Looking at Taehyung's somewhat ruffian appearance, the smile on Lisa's face deepened.