Chapter 172

Jisoo and Lisa chatted the whole night, but there was no progress at all.

Lisa knew that this matter could not be rushed.

But she could not bear to see Dara become more depressed each day.

Lisa called Minyhuk early in the morning to ask about Min-ho's condition.

Minyhuk was a little helpless and said that he would see her at the coffee shop later.

Minyhuk came to the coffee shop and saw Dara.

He was about to greet Dara when he saw Dara but she turned her face away as if she had no intention to talk to him.

Minyhuk was helpless. He found a seat and sat down.

After informing Lisa that he had arrived, Minyhuk sat on the seat and waited quietly.

As the seat was near to the window, many girls passed by and saw Minyhuk from outside. They either smiled shyly and left quickly, or they simply pushed the door open and walked into the coffee shop.

Minyhuk ignored the girls and waited by himself.

Lisa came out from inside and saw that the coffee shop seemed to be quite full today.

Looking at the girls glancing at Minyhuk from time to time, Lisa couldn't help but snicker.

It seemed that this Minyhuk could be used as a living signboard!

Speaking of Minyhuk, he was indeed a rare school hunk figure in the school.

He was different from Jungkook. Although both of them were the type that made girls scream...

Jungkook was too cold. He always gave people the feeling of keeping a distance from him.

However, Minyhuk was different. His whole body exudied a kind of warm energy, making people feel that he was full of vitality.

If it were not for the grudges in her previous life, Lisa would probably still choose to be close to Minyhuk in this life.

At least, he gave people a warm feeling...

He gave the strangers a feeling of...

Minyhuk seemed to feel Lisa's gaze.

He turned to look at Lisa, and their gazes met.

Minyhuk was stunned for a moment. He wanted to avert his gaze, but after a moment of hesitation, he still didn't move.

Lisa looked at Minyhuk and the corners of her lips curled up slightly. She walked over and said, "What? You attracted a group of little girls here."

"You can come to the shop as a live signboard in the future. Jisoo will definitely worship you!" Lisa said sincerely.

Minyhuk snorted and did not respond to Lisa.

Lisa found it boring and sat down in front of Minyhuk.

When she sat down, people around them were whispering.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and said to Minyhuk, "Looks like I have been blacklisted by many."

Minyhuk couldn't be bothered with Lisa's words and only said, "My brother didn't sleep at all last night."

Lisa's gaze swept over Dara's direction. "I think it's the same for Sister Dara."

Minyhuk gritted his teeth and said, "Do you really think it's good to provoke them this way?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "I'm not trying to provoke them."

"I just think that it's more important to talk over many things," Lisa said sincerely.

"Even if they can't be together in the end, it's better not to let the misunderstanding remain between the two of them," Lisa said and looked at Minyhuk. "What do you think?"

Minyhuk looked at Lisa and his eyes darkened slightly. "I somehow feel that you're different from before."

Lisa smiled. "Of course! I've grown up! I've matured!"

Minyhuk heard Lisa's words and snorted. "Forget it! Let's get back to the main topic!"

"Then what do you plan to do next?" Minyhuk looked at Lisa and asked.

For Minyhuk, Min-ho's matter was the most important.

However, he did not know how to persuade Min-ho. Thus he could only ask for Lisa's opinion.

He couldn't tell his parents about this matter. Thus he could only discuss it with Lisa secretly.

Lisa thought for a moment and leaned forward slightly. "I want you to bring Brother Min-ho to the coffee shop!"

"What?" Minyhuk immediately leaned back. "That's impossible!"