Chapter 136

Lisa stayed in the hospital until nearly 8 o'clock then only she rushed back to the coffee shop.

Just as she entered the shop, she saw Jungkook standing up from the sofa seat.

Lisa was stunned for a moment before she remembered that she had invited Jungkook to the coffee shop to continue their conversation!

Lisa walked to the bar counter and wanted to explain the situation to Dara.

Dara looked up at Lisa. "Quickly talk to Jungkook! He's been waiting for you for a long time!"

Lisa hesitated. "Then the cupcake..."

"Don't worry! There aren't many people today. We can treat them with other snacks," Dara said as she stood up and put her hands on Lisa's shoulders, turning her around.

Lisa walked to Jungkook awkwardly.

The two of them sat on opposite sides and did not talk for a long time.

Jisoo brought two cups of coffee over to watch the show.

When Jisoo placed the coffee on the table, she deliberately looked at the two of them from left to right, only to find them both expressionless.

Jisoo frowned, held the tray in her arms, and took two steps back.

She looked at the two of them again, shook her head, and turned to leave.

Lisa quietly waited for Jungkook to speak.

However, Jungkook only stared at Lisa and did not say a word for a long time.

Finally, Lisa could not hold it in anymore.

She stared at Jungkook and said, "I think you might have misunderstood me before."

Lisa tried to explain, "I didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Tzuyu..."

When Jungkook heard this, he raised his head and said, "I have nothing to do with her anymore."

"No, I mean..." Lisa frowned and scratched the back of her head, not knowing how to explain.

"Do you dislike me?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Ah?" Lisa's expression became a little dull. "What did you say?"

"I mean, do you dislike me because you think I'm sick?" Jungkook asked again.

"You clearly said that you wanted to cling to me!" Jungkook questioned her.

Lisa suddenly felt that this misunderstanding was really big.

She thought about it and decided that it was better to explain from the starting point which was the simplest.

"I did say that I wanted to cling to you." Lisa thought about it and said lightly, "That's because I really needed you back then!"

Jungkook frowned, even more, when he heard that. "So you don't need me now?"

Lisa was a little dejected in the face of Jungkook's accusation. "I need you, but..."

"But what?" Jungkook immediately asked.

"But the way I need you is not the way you think!" Lisa answered seriously.

Although what she had said seemed to have been unsaid, it was indeed the case!

Jungkook was obviously dissatisfied with Lisa's ambiguous answer. "I'll give you one day to think it over."

"I don't want the situation to continue being so ambiguous!" Jungkook gave his ultimatum and stood up to leave.

Lisa sat quietly on the spot and could not help but sigh.

Jisoo sat next to Lisa and asked curiously, "Why did Jungkook leave in a huff?"

"What did the two of you talk about?" Jisoo asked with anticipation.

Lisa turned to look at Jisoo. She opened her mouth but did not say anything.

Dara walked over and pulled Jisoo up. "Leave Lili alone for a while."

Jisoo wanted to say something, but Dara pulled her away.

Lisa looked at the two cups of untouched coffee in front of her and sighed. She stood up and picked up the cups.

"Sister Dara, I want to go back and rest for a while," Lisa said weakly to Dara.

Dara nodded and said, "Go quickly! You're tired today!"

Lisa acknowledged and walked to her room.

When she returned to her room, Lisa lay on the bed.

After a long while, she said faintly, "System..."

"What's the matter?" The system immediately replied.

"Can I tell Jungkook about this?" Lisa asked.

The system immediately shut up and did not reply.

Lisa was struggling internally. She did not know if she could share this secret with Jungkook.

If Jungkook knew why she was getting close to him, how would he react?

After a long while, the system finally replied, "Do you want to tell him?"

Lisa hesitated for a moment before saying, "I think it's better not to tell him!"

"Since you've already made the decision, just do as you wish." The system's voice sounded more encouraging.