Chapter 11

Taeyhung's sudden appearance made Irene and Joy lose their temper instantly.

Taeyhung was Minyhuk's good brother.

The two of them grew up together, and the two families were friends.

It was said that if the two of them were not both male, the family would have hoped that they could marry each other.

Such a Taeyhung...

Was naturally someone that Irene and Joy could not afford to offend!

As soon as Taeyhung sat down, Irene and Joy pushed each other, then pretended to have something to do and quickly left.

Taeyhung did not say much and just continued eating his food.

Lisa felt that she had finally calmed down. She sincerely said to Taeyhung, "Thank you!"

Taeyhung raised his head and looked at Lisa, smiling gently.

Lisa did not expect Taeyhung to stand up for her. She was somewhat grateful in her heart.

Jisoo and Taeyhung didn't talk to each other. They just ate their own food.

Lisa turned to look at Woojin and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Isn't your canteen in another building?" Lisa looked at Woojin in confusion.

"I heard from the butler that you changed classes today..." Woojin looked at Lisa with some worry, "I'm afraid you'll be bullied!"

Woojin's worry was not unreasonable.

After all, Lisa's reputation here was not very good.

Lisa's heart warmed, and she patted hard on Woojin's shoulder.

"I'm fine! Don't worry!" Lisa said with deep comfort.

"Those two people just now..." Woojin said with some worry.

"It's okay, I have a way to deal with them!" Lisa smiled, trying to make Woojin relax.

Woojin still did not seem to believe in her sister's ability.

At this moment, Taeyhung said from the side, "I'm here! Don't worry!"

Woojin looked at Taeyhung, his eyes filled with doubt. "Why did you help my sister?"

"Do you like her?" Woojin asked the question in his heart.

When Shen Yong asked this question, Jisoo and Taeyhung choked at the same time.

Even Lisa's jaw was wide open as she looked at Woojin in shock.

"You... why do you think so?" Taeyhung asked after he recovered from his shock.

Lisa also nodded her head vigorously. She also wanted to ask the same question!

"You're not familiar with her. Why do you want to help her?" Woojin stated his point of view.

After hearing what Woojin said, it seemed to be true.

Lisa also turned to look at Taeyhung in confusion.

She didn't think that Taeyhung liked her...

But, she felt that Taeyhung had other motives!

Taeyhung smiled awkwardly. "I just think... your sister is very brave!"

"I admire her very much!" Taeyhung said sincerely.

Although Lisa still had some doubts in her heart, she could still accept this answer.

Woojin still stared at Taeyhung in disbelief, as if trying to find an answer from his face.

However, after looking at him for a long time, Taeyhung felt a little awkward, and Woojin finally gave up.

"Okay! Then I'll leave my sister to you!" Woojin stood up and said sincerely.

Hearing Woojin's words, the three people present immediately choked again.

"Hey! Little brother, it's better not to casually mention this!" Taeyhung suggested sincerely.

Lisa also nodded in agreement.

Even Jisoo couldn't help but smile at the side with her mouth pursed.

Woojin also suddenly realized that he was acting a little strange.

He smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

The four people were chatting and laughing in the corner of the cafeteria.

Minyhuk, who was eating quietly on the other side, slowly shifted his gaze to Lisa again.

He had a nagging feeling that Lisa was different...

What was it exactly?

When Lisa returned to the classroom, she found Jungkook sleeping on the desk.

The sunlight shone on Jungkook's body, making him look like he was glowing.

Lisa took a greedy breath and slowly walked toward Jungkook.

Lisa's footsteps were a little unsteady, as if she was about to float.

She could feel the constant flow of luck value from Jungkook's body.

That was a fatal attraction to her.

She greedily absorbed the luck value, and her body almost fell onto Jungkook's.

Suddenly, Jungkook opened his eyes and saw a magnified face in front of him.

He cried out in shock.

Lisa was also shocked by Jungkook and almost fell onto Jungkook's body.

Jungkook looked at Lisa in horror.

Lisa awkwardly used her hands to support the desks on both sides and her body was suspended above Jungkook.

"Oh! Is this an acrobatic act?" Taeyhung's teasing voice came from the side.

Lisa secretly gritted her teeth and said, "Don't talk nonsense! Help!"

Taeyhung stretched out a finger and was about to poke Lisa's armpit.

At this moment, all the weight of her body was supported by her two hands.

If Taeyhung's hands poked her itchy spot....