Chapter 145

Taehyung looked at Lisa, his eyes were full of pleading for help.

Lisa knew that if Jisoo was involved in this matter, it would be difficult to find out the truth.

She held on Jisoo's hand and said, "It doesn't matter who it is! Just leave this person to Taehyung to deal with!"

Taehyung nodded desperately at Jisoo.

Jisoo snorted and looked at Taehyung from the side. "He alone?"

Lisa replied, "Yes!"

Lisa could not help but feel sad for Taehyung's fate when she saw the look of disdain on Jisoo's face.

It was not that Lisa could not see it after such a long time.

Taehyung seemed to hold a grudge with Jisoo and would find trouble with her now and then. However, he always subconsciously wanted to get closer to Jisoo.

Lisa might not have been able to understand these actions in the past.

But now, this kind of hidden love could not escape Lisa's eyes!

However, Jisoo had always been careless. She always felt that Taehyung was always trying to make things difficult for her.

Sometimes, she felt that it was unfair to Taehyung. However, he seemed to enjoy it.

Lisa pulled Jisoo to sit beside her bed. "I have something that I need your help with."

Jisoo looked at Lisa's hand that pulled her and said, "Tell me! How can I help you?"

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "Tzuyu suddenly broke off the engagement with Jungkook. I think this matter is not simple."

"I want you to help me find out if this matter has anything to do with Jennie," Lisa said as she pressed hard on Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo subconsciously looked at their hands that were held together and looked up at Lisa again. "Okay! I'll check it out!"

Taehyung pulled the chair forward and asked, "Do you think this matter also has something to do with Jennie?"

"Also?" Jisoo seemed to have caught onto something important. "You mean Lili's injury this time was also because of Jennie?"

"But Jennie wasn't there at the time..." Jisoo frowned and began to recall the scene.

Taehyung realized that he had said something wrong and quickly shut up.

Lisa glared at Taehyung and said, "I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Jennie."

Lisa tugged at Jisoo's hand again and pulled her attention back. "Also, please help me bring this back to Sister Dara."

Jisoo looked at the note in her hand in confusion. "What's this?"

Lisa lowered her voice slightly and said, "It's something she wants to know."

Jisoo looked at Lisa in confusion, but she still nodded and stuffed the note into her pocket.

Taehyung looked at the two of them and said after a while, "Is Sister Dara still waiting for that person?"

"You know about that person, too?" Lisa looked at Taehyung in surprise.

Taehyung nodded slightly. "I know a little, but not very clear about it."

"That person's matter is a secret of Minyhuk's family," Taehyung said, his gaze narrowing slightly. "Every time we talk about that person's matter, Minyhuk will be very irritated."

Lisa nodded. She recalled that in her previous life, Minyhuk caused trouble in the school a few times, and it was related to his family.

Suddenly recalling the scene at that time, Lisa could not help but quiver.

At that time, she liked Minyhuk too much and wished that she could follow him every day.

But at that time, she did not realize that following Minyhuk might be dangerous.

She was pushed numerous times for no reason, and her personal belongings were destroyed numerous times. It was during the time she was chasing after Minyhuk.

Lisa could not help but shake her head and smile bitterly.

How much had she sacrificed for Minyhuk in her previous life!

She had once fantasized that Minyhuk would accept her just because he saw her sacrifice.

However, everything had turned into a bubble in the end.

When Minyhuk gradually got together with Jennie, Lisa had once deeply hated him.

However, what was the use of hating him?

She even suspected that if she had step by step pushed Minyhuk to Jennie's side?

In her second life, Lisa realized that Minyhuk's feelings for Jennie were not as deep as she had imagined.

However, she did not know what had caused the two of them to end up together in her previous life?

Lisa's expression changed unpredictably, but her eyes were a little blurry.

Taehyung and Jisoo glanced at each other. Neither of them disturbed Lisa.

Finally, Lisa seemed to have woken up from her sleep.

She looked at the two people in front of her and said, "I'm sorry! I fell asleep just now!"

Jisoo raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at Taehyung. The two of them tacitly did not speak.