Chapter 162

Lisa stayed in the small park for nearly half a day. When she returned to the coffee shop, it was already nighttime.

As she had been late to make the cupcakes, Lisa directly rushed to the kitchen.

Unexpectedly, Jisoo was busy herself in the kitchen.

Seeing Jisoo being busy in the kitchen, Lisa looked at Dara and asked, "Sister Dara, what's wrong with her?"

Dara shrugged and said, "She said looking at you, she wants to work hard and put in the effort. So she started to learn how to make cupcakes.

Lisa frowned looking at Jisoo who was busy.

She walked to Jisoo's side and saw a huge eggshell being smashed into the bowl.

"Stop!" Lisa stopped Jisoo when she was about to pour the sugar into the bowl.

Lisa looked at the wasted ingredients in front of her with heartache and said to Jisoo, "Sister Lisa! I beg you to be merciful!"

As Lisa spoke, she gently took over the sugar canister from Jisoo's arms.

She then pulled Jisoo and walked out step by step.

When they reached the kitchen door, Lisa said to Dara in the distance, "Sister Dara, please calculate the losses in the kitchen for this Missy."

Dara let out a laugh and walked to the kitchen door. Sure enough, she saw a mess.

"I told her that she didn't have the talent in this area but she didn't believe me." Dara shook her head helplessly and smiled bitterly.

"If not there weren't many customers today, I wouldn't dare to let her play in this manner!" Dara said as she pulled Jisoo, who looked bitter, out

Lisa began to tidy up the mess in the kitchen. Her gloomy mood seemed to have lightened quite a bit.

A moment later, Jisoo walked into the kitchen and looked at Lisa with an expression of begging for forgiveness. "Let me help you clean up!"

Lisa glanced at Jisoo and said, "If you want to learn, you can tell me!"

Jisoo stood at the side and mumbled after a long while before saying to Lisa, "I saw that you're in a bad mood today, so I wanted to help."

Lisa looked at Jisoo and her heart instantly warmed.

After a long while, Lisa finally opened her mouth, "Thank you!"

The corners of Jisoo's mouth curled up into a smile, and she said, "You don't even know that after you left, that woman seemed to have gone crazy!"

Jisoo told Lisa about the situation at that time.

As Lisa's words seemed to have hit the woman's sore spot, her face turned gloomy.

That woman had said some harsh words and even instructed the principal that if she could not train the class into her so-called Star Class, then she would never leave!

Lisa suddenly thought of something. "Where's Jungkook? He didn't even chase after me after I left!"

Lisa pouted as she spoke, feeling wronged.

Jisoo couldn't help but laugh when she saw this. "It's not so. Jungkook did go after you!"

"But just as he left, his mother came to check on him." Jisoo shrugged helplessly.

"Jungkook's mother seemed to be very familiar with that woman. In the end, her precious son was left behind to be taught a lesson."

As Jisoo spoke, she rubbed her face with both hands. "Jungkook's face looked like this at that time."

Lisa looked at Jisoo's exaggerated expression and laughed as well.

However, she did not expect that this woman and Jungkook's mother actually knew each other.

Thinking about it, it made sense. For her to appear at the door of Sehun's ward, she must have some connection with the Oh family.

Lisa did not know the identity of the woman, but she knew that this woman had caused the death of her good friend in her previous life!

When Lisa thought about it, her gaze became a little gloomy.

Jisoo watched from the side and asked Lisa, "Do you know that woman? I feel that you dislike her very much!"

Lisa shook her head and said, "I don't know her! I simply don't like her being so arrogant and bossy."

"But the things you said seem to hit the nail on the head!" Jisoo said and gave Lisa a thumbs up.

Lisa smiled and did not respond.