Chapter 45

After the system's reminder, Lisa realized that no matter what she wanted to do, she had to first save her life.

Currently, the most reliable luck value storage device beside her was probably Jungkook.

However, she had been busy with the competition these few days and did not have the time to flirt with Jungkook.

Lisa leaned against the headboard and secretly calculated how she could rope Jungkook in and successfully participate in the competition.

After thinking about it, Lisa decided to drag Jungkook into the water!

The next morning, Lisa arrived at the classroom, wanting to show Jungkook justice.

However, until the end of the first class, Jungkook did not appear. Lisa also did not have Jungkook's contact information, so it was even more difficult to find him.

Seeing that Lisa was at a loss, Taehyung could not help but tease, "Idol, was the engagement not done yesterday?"

Hearing Taehyung's question, Lisa subconsciously looked in Minyhuk's direction. Minyhuk didn't seem to hear the conversation between the two and continued to pack his things.

Meanwhile, Jennie looked at Lisa with a slightly cold gaze. It was as if Lisa had stolen her husband!

"Who told you that I was engaged when I went back?" Lisa asked in a dissatisfied tone.

Taehyung replied matter-of-factly, "It was your brother who said it! Go back and discuss your engagement!"

"Discuss means it might or might not succeed!" Lisa explained patiently to Taehyung.

Taehyung did not expect such an outcome and could not help but be stunned. Meanwhile, Minyhuk, who had been expressionless the whole time, turned his head slightly and looked at Lisa.

Lisa ignored Minyhuk's scrutinizing gaze and continued to read her revision materials.

It was almost noon when Jungkook finally appeared.

When Lisa saw Jungkook, she was very excited. "Jungkook, you're finally here!"

Jungkook did not pay attention to Lisa. Instead, he sat down in his seat and simply packed his things.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's appearance and pursed her lips before asking, "What's wrong with you today?"

Jungkook still looked like he didn't care about Lisa at all.

Lisa sighed and wanted to give up. But in the next moment, the system's warning sounded again.

No! She had to live!

Lisa gritted her teeth and said, "When you went to the coffee shop yesterday, I didn't have time to let you taste the snacks I personally made."

"I specially brought two for you today," Lisa said as she took out a small box from the drawer.

She opened the box gently and there were two delicate cupcakes inside.

Taehyung, who was leaning and resting on his desk, suddenly opened his eyes. It was unknown if he had heard something or smelled something.

"Idol! You're biased!" Taehyung shouted as he leaned out to grab the cupcakes.

Lisa moved the small box away to prevent Taehyung from getting his way.

Taehyung stood up unhappily and put his hands on his waist. "Why did you specially bring cakes for Jungkook?"

Taehyung's voice was neither loud nor soft. Coincidentally, everyone in the class could hear him.

Lisa secretly gritted her teeth and tried her best to control herself.

"I like it! Mind your own business!" Lisa snorted at Taehyung and pushed the cakes to in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's fair and delicate face flushed again.

Only then did Lisa realize that she seemed to have said something ambiguous just now. However, she also felt a warm current flowing into her body at the same time.

Lisa raised her eyebrows slightly. It seemed that nothing unexpected would happen to her for the time being

As Lisa was thinking happily, she did not notice that a person had suddenly appeared behind her.

Lisa was holding the cake and wanted Jungkook to accept it, but unexpectedly, a basketball smashed down from above.

As Lisa screamed, the two small cakes were smashed into pieces. Lisa looked at the cakes with heartache and glared at the culprit - Minyhuk.

Minyhuk picked up his basketball, pulled out a piece of tissue from the desk behind him and tried to wipe it.

Jungkook did not expect this to happen either. He looked at the cakes in Lisa's hands and was stunned.

Lisa placed the cakes on the desk with hatred. She stood up and asked Minyhuk, "What are you trying to do?"

Minyhuk did not make any excuses and said matter-of-factly, "My hand slipped!"

Lisa naturally did not believe this answer, but she could not think of any other reason.

She gritted her teeth and picked up the box of the cakes and walked to the trash can at the back of the classroom.

She threw the box and the cakes into the trash can and rushed out of the classroom without looking back.

Jisoo quickly chased after her.

Jungkook stood up and wanted to chase after her, but he hesitated and stood at where he was.

Taehyung looked at Minyhuk in confusion. "What's wrong with you?"

Minyhuk ignored him, went back to his seat and continued to wipe the basketball.