Chapter 25

Lisa stood at the school gate in a daze, watching Mino walk over step by step.

"Eldest... Eldest Brother!" Lisa said in a low voice, but her feet subconsciously moved backward.

Mino acknowledged with an "en" sound and looked at Lisa.

Lisa had only left for a day, but her entire person seemed to be different.

"Let's go," Mino said, turning around and walking in the direction of the car.

Lisa did not feel like following him. She struggled and said, "We can just talk here."

Mino seemed to have expected this reaction from Lisa. He immediately grabbed Lisa's arm and dragged her away.

Lisa did not want to resist. She sighed and resigned herself to her fate and followed him.

When Jungkook finished school, he had just reached the school gate when he saw Lisa standing at the gate as if she was waiting for someone.

He originally thought that she was waiting for him.

He did not expect to see Mino personally coming to take her!

Jungkook had more or less heard about the Kim family.

However, he did not expect Mino to treat this sister who came back to the family so harshly.

Looking at Lisa's wronged expression as she followed behind Mino, Jungkook actually felt a trace of pity for her.

He shook his head and let his terrible thoughts disappear.

He quickened his pace and walked past Lisa and Mino.

Lisa felt the familiar feeling pass by her. She looked up and saw Jungkook's back.

She sighed helplessly and continued to follow behind Mino.

"Get in the car!" Mino did not say much and opened the car door for Lisa to get in.

Lisag got into the car obediently. Only then did Mino go around and get on the other side of the car.

The two of them sat in the car. For a moment, they were silent.

After a moment, Mino asked, "Why did you move out?"

Lisa opened her mouth, not knowing what to say for a moment.

She really wanted to question Mino. Did he not know the reason why she left?

But... she did not dare!

Mino had always been the one who kept his word in the family.

When Mino brought Lisa home, it was also done without her parents' knowledge.

Lisa originally thought that Mino bringing her home would be a touching scene of brotherly love.

But unexpectedly, Mino didn't care at all whether it was Lisa or Shen Xian who was brought back...

He only cared that the kim family's bloodline couldn't be left outside!

Lisa did not know whether she should feel moved or complain about her own brother having such an old-fashioned mindset.

Seeing that Lisa did not speak, Mino said coldly, "If you want to move out, you have to at least take care of yourself!"

Hearing this, Lisa was a little surprised.

She looked at Mino and said, "I'm staying at a classmate's house. It's pretty good."

She said this sincerely so that Mino could rest assured.

Mino replied with an "en" before saying, "I've already registered you for the skill competition that you wanted to sign up."

When Lisa heard this, her eyes immediately widened. "Really?"

Lisa's tone was trembling.

Mino nodded. "Since you wanted to sign up, why didn't you tell me?"

Lisa bit her lower lip.

How was she going to explain to Mino that the competition that she wanted to sign up had been snatched by Jennie.

And how was she going to tell him that Jennie had accidentally revealed to the class teacher that she was doing this to woo Minyuk? And If she were to go out to compete, she would only bring shame to the school!

With Lisa's usual poor results, the school would naturally believe what Jennie had said!

Lisa had actually been doing well in her studies. However, after coming to the kim family, she had gradually lost herself.

At first, her results were always better than Jennie's.

However, the kim family always saw Jennie's sad expression and scolded Lisa for not giving in to her.

Lisa didn't understand what she did wrong, she just wanted to please the kim family.

Therefore, in every test after that, she deliberately did very badly...

As time passed, everyone forgot that Lisa was a straight A student when she entered the school!

Lisa thought about it and shook her head. She sighed. "What's the difference between saying it or not? You guys wouldn't let me go anyway, right?"

Mino frowned. "Why would you have such thoughts?"

"Your grades were originally very good! Now that it has become this bad, don't you feel guilty? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?" Mino couldn't help but ask.

Lisa immediately felt wronged and her eyes turned red. "Am I the one who have wanted to do this to myself?"

"You guys forced me to do this!" Lisa suddenly felt that all the wrongs that she had suffered all these years had burst out at this moment.

Mino was somewhat at a loss.. He looked at Lisa, who instantly shed tears, and was speechless for a moment.