Chapter 23

However, at this moment, Irene said, "I heard that you pursued Minyhuk relentlessly in the past!"

Minyhuk, whose name was called out for no reason, still looked as if it had nothing to do with him. He did not react at all.

Lisa looked at Minyhuk and said, "It is not if it is not meant to be!"

Lisa accepted her fate!

She had pursued someone for a lifetime without any results, so why should she persist?

Minyhuk's expression slightly stiffened when he heard Lisa's words.

Hearing what Lisa had said, Taehyung gave Minyhuk an unfathomable look.

Then, he smiled and said to Lisa, "Idol! You can do it! I support you!"

Seeing the group discussion, Jungkook felt it was somewhat ridiculous, but no one actually cared about his thought.

It was not until after school, when Jungkook walked out of the classroom, that he realized that Lisa was actually following him.

He frowned and looked at Lisa, who was a head shorter than him. "What do you want?"

"Following you!" Lisa said firmly.

Looking at Lisa dragging her luggage while following him, Jungkook suddenly felt a rush of hot blood rushing to his head!

He was angry, but he tried his best to lower his voice and said, "Don't follow me!"

At this moment, Lisa felt another wave of luck value attacking her.

However, this wave of luck value was both rapid and violent.

Lisa was hit so hard that she kept coughing. It looked like she was about to pass out.

Jungkook was shocked. He did not expect Lisa to have such a big reaction towards his mere one sentence.

He wanted to reach out and help Lisa, who looked like she was about to faint, but then he stopped.

Lisa finally recovered from the shock and stared at Jungkook strangely.

"System! What's going on!" Lisa asked, feeling irritated.

"I told you to be careful! When your emotions are too strong, your luck value will also become strong!" The system gloated.

"When did you say that!" Lisa was furious.

"Anyway, be careful, don't rush!" The system reminded her again patiently.

Lisa sighed helplessly and said, "Alright..."

She slowly turned around and walked in the other direction with her luggage.

Jungkook reached out his hand wanting to stop her, but then he gave up after thinking about it.

Lisa slowly walked out of Jungkook's sight.

Jungkook had a strange feeing, but then he decided to ignore her.

"Ah! Idol! You're off to a bad start!" Taehyung had a candy in his mouth as he stood on the stairs and watched Lisa slowly walk down.

Minyhuk, who was standing next to him, narrowed his eyes. There seemed to be a hint of pride in his eyes.

Lisa walked all the way to the coffee shop at the corner of the street.

Jisoo was told to stay back after school by the form teacher. She only managed to catch up with Lisa when they almost reached the coffee shop.

She looked at Lisa's somewhat dejected expression and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing..." Lisa's voice sounded a little dejected.

"Let's go! Sister said that we're having a big meal today!" Jisoo held Lisa's hand and led her walking towards the coffee shop hurriedly.

In the distance, Taehyung and Minyhuk appeared under the street light across the street.

"It's indeed here!" Taehyung looked at the familiar sign and said.

Minyhuk also followed the sign and looked at it. "Lisa is staying here. Don't tell Brother Feng."

Taehyung nodded.

He knew Minyhuk's concerns.

"Welcome, Sister Lisa!" Dara stood up with her wine glass.

Lisa and Jisoo also stood up with their wine glasses.

"Thank you, Sister Dara ! Thank you, Chichu!" Lisa said sincerely.

Jisoo pressed Lisa down to her seat. "You're welcome. This will be your home from now on!"

"We will be your family!" Jisoo said solemnly.

Lisa's eyes were filled with gratitude.

Dara also smiled gently. Her eyes were filled with gentleness. "If you need anything, just tell me and Chichu."

Lisa nodded heavily. Tears welled up in her eyes.

No one had ever treated her so gently and well!

Even though she had lived for two lifetimes, this was also the first time she felt the warmth of home!

The three of them sat around the table eating the steaming hot pot.

As Jisoo was eating, he teased Lisa, "I'm really impressed by your actions today!"

Dara looked at the two of them inquisitively.

"This fellow actually said that she wanted to cling to Jungkook!" Jisoo said with eyes filled with admiration.

When Dara heard this, she blinked his eyes. "Jungkook? The young master of the Jeon family?"

Jisoo nodded heavily. "That's right! It's him! Isn't it amazing?"

Lisa waved her hand and stopped Jisoo. "Hey! Don't say that! I had no choice!"

"I don't think Minyhuk thinks so..." Jisoo shook her head. "You didn't see his expression today!"

"When he heard that you were going to cling onto Jungkook, his eyes almost shot out knives!" Jisoo's expression was exaggerated as she gestured with her hands.