Chapter 188

Knowing Dara's plan, Lisa no longer hesitated.

Since Dara had her own plans, Lisa also decided to implement her plan.

From the information Minyhuk provided, Min-ho seemed to be brooding over Dara's matter.

Although Dara was busy with work, Min-ho's matter still had to be resolved.

Lisa and Minyhuk discussed and decided to let Min-ho meet up with Dara as soon as possible.

After tidying herself up that night, Lisa was about to call Minyhuk to confirm the plan when Jungkook's call came in.

Lisa picked up the phone. "Hello, what's the matter?"

Jungkook heard Lisa's cold voice. "Why are you so cold? Is there anything you're unhappy about today?"

Lisa shook her head and then remembered that Jungkook couldn't see her.

"No!" Lisa said into the phone, "I'm just a little tired."

Jungkook said, "Oh, I have something to tell you. Can you come out now?"

"Come out?" Lisa looked at the phone strangely. "You're at my door now?"

"Yes! You come out now. I want to see you." Jungkook's voice sounded a little deep.

Lisa thought for a moment and replied, "Okay! Wait for me!"

Lisa put on a coat and rushed out of the door.

When she walked out, Lisa saw Jungkook standing at the door.

Seeing that Jungkook did not look well, Lisa was a little worried. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Lisa, have you ever doubted your background?"

Hearing Jungkook's question, Lisa's expression changed again and again.

"I came to see you today to confirm whether you care about this matter very much?" Jungkook grabbed Lisa's hand and asked.

Lisa struggled slightly but did not break free. "Then do you mind?"

"No!" Jungkook answered without hesitation. "No matter what your background is, as long as you're Lisa, I like you!"

Hearing Jungkook's words, the corners of Lisa's mouth curled up slightly. "Good! It's good to have you say that."

Lisa's face looked as if she had been relieved of a heavy burden, but Jungkook felt a little sorry for her.

"I want to tell you that you don't have to investigate it yourself, okay?" Jungkook looked at Lisa and said seriously.

Lisa paused for a moment and then said, "Do you know what I want to investigate?"

Jungkook hesitated for a moment and then said again, "I think I got to know about some things earlier than you do."

"But I don't want these things to affect you." Jungkook held Lisa's hand tightly.

"Believe me, I will take care of everything, Okay?" Jungkook stared at Lisa and waited for Lisa's answer.

Lisa took a deep breath and said, "Jungkook, I want to investigate my background, not to prove anything."

"I just want to know the whole story. At least I want to know who I am," Lisa said sincerely.

"I know. The reason you don't want me to investigate is for my own good. But many things can't be solved by running away." Lisa looked at Jungkook, her eyes shining.

Jungkook knew what Lisa meant. But he felt his heart was aching.

"I hope you will always be happy," Jungkook spoke out his thoughts. "Some things will not change because of your background."

"I know." Lisa smiled at Jungkook.

"I will always be happy, don't worry!" Lisa said to Jungkook seriously. "I am stronger than you think!"

Lisa's promise was not just to comfort Jungkook.

More importantly, Lisa was giving herself confidence.

She knew that she was no longer the person she once was!

If it was in her previous life, Lisa might have hidden in a corner because of these things and never seen anyone again.

But now, Lisa would no longer run away!