Chapter 115

Lisa felt very familiar with the potholes on the pebble path when she walked into the park.

Compared to the pebble path in other parks, the pebble path here gave people a strong sense of presence.

Lisa walked on the pebble path heading towards the center of the park step by step.

There was a small central lake there.

Calling it a lake might be a bit of an exaggeration. It was just a small puddle of water.

In her previous life, Lisa once accidentally fell into the water here.

At that time, she didn't know how to swim at all and almost thought that she was going to drown.

In the end, when she was struggling, she suddenly touched a big rock at the side.

She desperately grabbed the rock and finally stood up. Only then did she realize that the water was only up to her thigh.

That time, Lisa sighed at how lucky she was, and also at how strong her desire to live was.

She once swore that she would never go to the water's edge again until she learned how to swim!

Lisa stood by the water's edge and thought, "Last time, did I really lose my footing and fall into the water?"

The system's voice sounded in her mind, "You've finally begun to reflect on these things!"

Lisa sat on a huge rock by the water's edge and looked at the calm surface of the water in front of her. "I had never thought that someone would want to harm me."

"I thought that everything would be better once I returned to the Kim family." Lisa smiled bitterly.

"What do you plan to do?" The system asked Lisa about her thoughts.

Lisa sighed and her gaze did not move. "My initial thought was to live well."

"But now it seems that I need to work harder if I want to live!" Lisa's voice sounded a little tired.

"Don't you have Jungkook..." the system couldn't help but remind her.

Lisa shook her head. "He will eventually belong to someone else!"

"Why don't you let him become yours?" The system asked again, not agreeing with Lisa.

"There are some things that I can't change just because I want to." Lisa sounded depressed.

"This isn't like you!" The system sounded a little dissatisfied.

"No! This is the previous me!" Lisa muttered again.

"I used to think that everything I wanted was something I shouldn't have!" Lisa sighed.

"Then..." the system seemed to hear the hidden meaning in Lisa's words.

Lisa suddenly stood up, her eyes shining, "But it's different now! I want to live well, living out my life!"

"I will fight for everything that should belong to me! I will not give up any chance!" Lisa's expression looked determined and full of energy.

"The reason why I came here today is that this place once bore too much of my resentment!" Lisa looked at the calm in front of her.

"I want to throw all this away! I want to work hard for myself!" Lisa said calmly.

"As expected of the person I chose!" The system finally sighed in satisfaction.

Lisa chuckled and said, "But the scenery here is really good. It's a pity that no one came!"

The system's voice sounded a little bewitching, "This place is secretive enough. It's suitable for you to do some shady business!"

Lisa could not stand it and rolled her eyes, "What shady business do I have!"

"You can do it in the future!" The system chuckled.

Lisa thought for a moment. "Maybe!"

Walking away from the water's edge, Lisa walked towards the entrance of the small park.

The park was very small, with only one entrance and exit.

As there were only a few people taking care of it, many weeds were growing on the lawn.

Lisa walked past the lawn, looked around, and then continued to walk out.

When she returned to the coffee shop, there were not many people in the shop. The university students who were working were organizing the books on the shelves.

Dara was sitting behind the bar counter and flipping through the books on coffee making.

Lisa walked in and leaned against the bar counter. "Sister Dara, should we expand our business?"

Dara looked at Lisa in surprise. "Lili, why are you back?"

Dara subconsciously looked at her watch. Lisa indeed came back early.

Lisa smiled awkwardly. "I'm feeling a little uncomfortable, so I came back first."

"If you're not feeling well, then go back and rest!" Dara quickly said.

"It's alright! I've already recovered on the way back!" Lisa patted her chest and guaranteed.

Dara looked at Lisa suspiciously. Her eyes were filled with disbelief.

Lisa lowered her head awkwardly and said, "I.. I have some thoughts that I want to discuss with sister Dara urgently."

Dara looked at Lisa and smiled. "Your this little brain, I really don't know what you're thinking about every day!"

"I'm thinking about making money!" Lisa said seriously.