Chapter 69

Lisa shifted her gaze to Tzuyu and saw that Tzuyu was looking at her angrily.

Lisa didn't know how she had offended Tzuyu. Could it be that Tzuyu liked Minyhuk?

This thought suddenly entered Lisa's mind, and she was shocked.

"If you have nothing else to ask, then I'll take my leave first!" Lisa said as she led Jisoo and Woojin out.

Taehyung, who was standing among the crowd in the distance, waved at Lisa, "Idol! Wait for me!"

Taehyung pushed aside the few people in front of him and walked quickly in Lisa's direction.

Seeing that Taehyung and Lisa were so familiar with each other, the few girls who targeted Taehyung immediately clenched their teeth.

"Shameless! With Minyhuk, you still want to seduce Taehyung!" One of the girls said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah! I just saw her chatting with Jungkook for a long time!" Another girl could not help but snort.

"How shameless! She's so ugly! How dare she come out and seduce a man!" The girl who originally wanted but couldn't talk to Taehyung was even angrier.

"I wonder what they see in her!" A few girls gathered together and began to discuss as if there was no one else around.

"Could it be the identity of the Kim family's daughter?" One of them made a bold guess.

"What a joke! What does the Kim family have!" The other immediately denied.

"That's right! The Jeon family, Lee family, and Kim (Taehyung) family are all above the Kim family!" Another few people came over, with their expressions filled with disdain.

"Moreover, they might as well choose Jennie!" Someone who was closer to Jennie immediately protested.

When the people in the surrounding heard this, they could not help but agree. "That's true. Jennie is the daughter that Madam Kim has nurtured for many years! Her temperament is really different!"

"I saw Jennie just now. Where did she go?" One of them looked around and asked.

"I don't know! I don't think I saw her after Minyhuk left!" The other person also looked around but did not see Jennie.

Only then did everyone realize that Jennie had disappeared.

Lisa and the others walked out of the Jeon residence.

Jisoo took out his phone and was about to contact Dara.

Taehyung stopped her and said, "Let me send you guys home!"

Jisoo glanced at Taehyung with disdain and said, "No need! You should send Xiao Hong, Xiao Lan, and Xiao Bai instead!"

Taehyung looked at Jisoo's expression and could not help but laugh. "You look like you're jealous."

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I'm just not used to your behavior of accepting all women."

Taehyung said innocently, "Then you've really wronged me!"

"I can't chase them away! Besides, it's not my territory." Taehyung looked at Jisoo aggrievedly.

Jisoo wrinkled her nose and didn't comment on Taehyung's words.

Lisa looked at the two of them and was amused. "Alright! Don't bother Sister Dara!"

"Then we'll have to trouble you!" Lisa said as she walked towards Taehyung's car.

Taehyung quickly followed behind Lisa and did not forget to wave at Jisoo.

Jisoo gritted her teeth and followed behind them.

Woojin obediently followed behind them and did not dare to make a sound.

He had originally followed Jennie out, but in the blink of an eye, Jennie disappeared.

Fortunately, he met Lisa. Otherwise, he really didn't know how to leave this luxurious but remote place by himself.

The few of them got into the car. Taehyung instructed the driver to send Woojin home first.

Lisa saw Woojin enter the gate then only she told the driver to leave.

They went all the way to the coffee shop and entered the door. Dara was surprised to see Lisa and Jisoo coming back on their own.

Seeing that Taehyung was following behind, Dara smiled, understood, and asked, "How was the party? Did you guys have fun?"

Jisoo pouted and snorted, "I wasn't happy!"

"What's wrong?" Dara looked at Jisoo in confusion and asked Lisa.

Lisa shrugged. She wasn't sure why Jisoo was throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung, on the other hand, came up to Dara obediently. "Sister, can you give me a cup of coffee?"

Dara nodded and immediately turned to prepare the coffee.

When Dara was about to pass the coffee to Taehyung, Jisoo suddenly slapped the table.

Dara and Taehyung were shocked at the same time. They looked at Jisoo in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Dara looked at Jisoo. She didn't know why she was throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung also looked at Jisoo innocently. He didn't know why she was angry.

Jisoo stared at Taehyung for a long time before saying, "Pay up!"

Hearing that, Taehyung quickly took out the money and handed it to Dara.

Dara took the money and looked at the two clowns helplessly.