Chapter 68

Halfway through the party, Lisa pulled along Jisoo and prepared to leave.

Since she had come here to chat with Jungkook and her mission had been completed, there was no need for her to stay any longer.

Woojin was feeling bored staying at the party, so he planned to leave with Lisa.

Jennie had already disappeared, so Woojin followed closely behind Lisa.

Taehyung was originally with them, but he suddenly said that he was going to say hello to a friend and then disappeared.

Jisoo couldn't be bothered with him. Ever since they entered the party, Taehyung had been surrounded by different women.

The rumor that the Kim(Taehyung) family's young master wouldn't reject anyone was not groundless.

Just now, Jungkook was called away halfway through their conversation.

Lisa wanted to say goodbye to Jungkook, but she could not find him anywhere.

Lisa hesitated for a moment and said to Jisoo, "Since we can't find Jungkook, let's leave first."

Jisoo looked around and asked, "Is it okay?"

"Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say. The rest is not important." Lisa shrugged and turned to walk towards the door.

"Hey, Lisa! Where are you going?" Sehun's voice came from behind.

Lisa turned around and looked at Sehun, "What's the matter?"

Lisa was not familiar with Sehun. She felt that Sehun was a little strange calling her at this time.

Sehun walked forward and smiled at Lisa. "I heard about your engagement with Minyhuk. When is the engagement?"

Sehun spoke very loudly and immediately attracted the curious gazes of many people.

Lisa frowned deeply and cursed Sehun in her heart.

Originally, she had wanted to quickly resolve the marriage with Minyhuk quietly.

But now, everyone knew about it because of this Sehun's big mouth!

Many people in the surrounding looked at Lisa strangely.

Lisa took a step back slightly, then puffed out her chest and faced those gazes.

"Is that the daughter brought back by the Kim family?" Someone whispered beside Lisa.

"From what Sehun said, isn't she the daughter that the Shen family lost for more than 10 years?" Another person echoed.

"I heard that she grew up in the countryside!" A person who had more information said loudly beside her.

A few women in designer clothes looked at Lisa up and down, and their eyes filled with disdain.

"Look at her clothes, she doesn't look like a lady from a rich family." One of them said with a sneer.

"How can she compare to Jennie with her appearance?" Another person who was more familiar with Jennie sounded even more unfriendly.

Someone seemed to have noticed something and pointed at Lisa. "Hey! Look at her forehead. What is that?"

As soon as that person said that, everyone's eyes focused on Lisa's forehead.

Lisa subconsciously covered the mark on her forehead.

This mark had followed her since she was young. Over the years, many people had despised her because of the mark and called her ugly.

She originally thought that she had got used to it.

However, in this kind of environment, so many people staring at her mark still made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Jisoo stood in front of Lisa, trying to block out the discussion for her.

Lisa knew Jisoo's good intentions, but she had encountered this situation countless times.

She used to think that as long as she endured it, those people would never hurt her again.

However, she had been hurt too many times in her previous life, and she understood that enduring it would not bring about kindness. It would only make their malice worse!

Lisa took a deep breath and gently pushed Jisoo away.

Jisoo looked at Lisa worriedly.

Lisa opened her mouth slightly and said softly, "It's fine."

She walked forward and said to everyone, "That's right! I'm the Kim family's legitimate daughter, Lisa!"

Lisa's words immediately caused the crowd to burst into laughter.

Lisa did not mind. A smile hung on the corner of her mouth. "I don't know what you all know."

"If you have anything to ask, you can ask me directly. Why do you trouble yourself with guessing?" Lisa continued to say.

Everyone looked at Lisa's fearless look and gradually quieted down.

Sehun didn't seem to be affected by Lisa. He only asked, "What about your marriage with Minyhuk?"

"The Kim family and the Lee family indeed have an engagement," Lisa said.

"When are you two going to get engaged?" Somebody interested immediately asked.

"I think this needs to be discussed between the two families." Lisa smiled at that person, "So, keep it a secret for now!"

"Lisa, why do you have to make things so mysterious? Just tell everyone about it!" Sehun urged again.

Lisa stared at Sehun, "Why do you want to know?"

Sehun hesitated for a moment, and his eyes looked towards Tzuyu by the side.