Chapter 35

Minyhuk stopped at the entrance of the coffee shop and said without looking back, "Don't go home so late next time!"

Minyhuk left quickly without waiting for Lisa's reply.

Lisa stood alone at the entrance of the coffee shop and asked herself with doubts, "Is he worried about me?"

Lisa returned to her room.

Not long after, Dara knocked on the door and came in. "I've left some sweet soup for you. Do you want some?"

Lisa looked at Dara gratefully. "Sister Chen treats me the best!"

She followed Dara to the kitchen and took a big gulp of the sweet soup. "I didn't eat all night. I really thought I was going to starve to death!"

Dara looked at Lisa with some doubt. "Is it worth it to work so hard?"

Lisa swallowed the sweet soup and nodded heavily, "It is!"

Hearing Lisa's words, the confusion on Dara's face turned into relief.

She smiled and said, "It's really inconvenient for you to study so far away."

"Why don't you come to the shop to study?" Dara invited kindly. "As long as it's not too noisy, I believe the other customers won't mind!"

Lisa blinked her eyes and looked at Dara, "Really?"

"I'll discuss it with Namjoon tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be very happy too!" Lisa said sincerely.

Actually, it was out of no choice that they had choosen Namjoon's small courtyard.

Ordinary cafes or bookstores didn't welcome study groups like theirs.

Other places and noisy environments would also affect their study results.

If they could really go to Dara's coffee shop to study, it would be an excellent choice!

Lisa told Namjoon about it the moment she reached school early in the morning.

"Is it true?" Namjoon was smiling.

Lisa smiled and nodded. "Sister Dara has already agreed."

"We don't need to travel so far, so it's in fact good." Namjoon's smile deepened. "Moreover, the coffee shop is very close to the school, and the environment is also good!"

As Namjoon spoke, he grabbed Lisa's hand and said, "Lisa, you're so nice!"

"Then... can we let Jisoo join us?" Lisa asked tentatively.

Although Jisoo was the class monitor, her academic results were not outstanding.

Therefore, she had never considered participating in any study group.

Namjoon did not hesitate and said, "As long as they are willing to participate, they are naturally welcome!"

"Participate in what?" Taehyung, who walked in from outside the classroom, heard the conversation and immediately came over and asked.

"Study Group!" Lisa said, "Anyway, you are not interested, so don't care so much!"

"Who says I'm not interested!" Taehyung immediately protested.

"I have always longed for the opportunity to study hard!" Taehyung's eyes shone, looking very sincere.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore and waved her hand. "Don't disturb!"

Taehyung looked hurt, "Why! Why can't you believe me!"

Lisa couldn't take it anymore and rolled her eyes, deciding not to give him a damn.

"Then it's decided. After school, we'll go to the coffee shop!" Lisa said, turning around and returning to her seat.

Ever since she joined the study group, Lisa felt that every time she interacted more with those classmates, her luck value would increase a little.

She would occasionally take out her beads to have a look.

Now, her beads were almost as much as half full.

In the afternoon during PE class, Lisa sat by the side of the sports field and stared blankly at the weeds on the ground.

Jisoo came to her side. "What are you thinking about?"

"These weeds are so pitiful." Lisa didn't move and only replied softly.

"Pitiful? Why?" Jisoo asked in puzzlement.

"If they grow here, they will eventually be cleared away," Lisa said faintly.

"And then?" Jisoo did not understand what Lisa meant, but he still felt a deep sadness.

"If they grow in the countryside, they will definitely grow into strong and tall weeds!" Lisa said heavily.

"Eh?" Jisoo was even more confused. "Then aren't they still weeds?"

Hearing Jisoo's words, Lisa turned her head and stared at her for a long time before sighing. "That's right. They are still weeds after all."

"What's wrong with you? Why are you saying such unfathomable words?" Jisoo looked at Lisa, not knowing if she had been provoked by anything.

Jisoo reached out his hand and touched Lisa's forehead. "Are you feeling unwell somewhere?"

Lisa subconsciously avoided her. Her expression even showed fear.

"You... What's the matter?" Jisoo was even more confused.

"I..." Lisa smiled apologetically. "The mark on my forehead will always be brought up by others, so..."

Jisoo looked at Lisa feeling heartache.