Chapter 134

Lisa had just made a bold statement, and the next day, she was framed by that outstanding man.

Lisa came to the school and when she was about to take out the things from her bag, her vision suddenly went dark and her arm was grabbed by someone.

Before Lisa could see the person who grabbed her, she was pulled up from the chair by a strong force.

Lisa stumbled as she was dragged out of the classroom, and there were cheers in the surroundings.

When she finally settled in and looked at the person who was pulling her...

It was Jungkook!

They ran straight to the stairs and Lisa suddenly pulled Jungkook hard.

This time, Jungkook staggered to stop and turned to look at Lisa.

"What's wrong with you? Are you pulling me out for a morning run early in the morning?" Lisa asked Jungkook, panting.

Jungkook, on the other hand, looked excited. "I... I want to tell you..."

Lisa looked at Jungkook's slightly flushed face and felt that what he was about to say would probably be a big surprise to her.

As expected, Jungkook blurted out the next sentence, "Tzuyu has proposed to break off the engagement!"

Lisa was stunned for a moment, thinking that she did not hear him clearly. "Ah? What did you say just now?"

"I said, Tzuyu has proposed to break off the engagement." Jungkook's face was full of smiles, unlike a person who had just 'broken off the engagement'.

Lisa was a little confused for a moment. "Why? Doesn't she want to get engaged with you? There's no reason for that!"

Jungkook, who had always been calm, showed a nonchalant expression. "Why do you care about that?"

Lisa had a feeling that Jungkook was about to say something earth-shattering. She immediately stepped forward and covered Jungkook's mouth.

"Wait!" Lisa said, and her eyes were full of warning.

Jungkook stared at Lisa as if he did not understand why Lisa would stop him.

Lisa did not let go of her hand. Instead, she lowered her head. "Wait, let me think. Something is not right."

Jungkook impatiently took off Lisa's hand. "What is not right?"

Lisa shook her head. "I have a feeling that something is not right! Tzuyu will not let you off so easily."

Jungkook did not care. "No matter what, I am free now!"

"We can..." Jungkook continued.

"No! We can't!" Lisa rejected without hesitation.

Jungkook's brows were tightly knitted together as he looked at Lisa. "Why?"

"Let me think about it..." Lisa looked at Jungkook seriously and said.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's expression and the expression on his face gradually changed.

Lisa knew that her repeated rejection had hurt Jungkook, but this was really not normal.

Based on her understanding of Tzuyu, she was not someone who would give up easily!

Lisa felt like a storm was brewing when Tzuyu suddenly proposed to break off the engagement!

Jungkook stared at Lisa for a long time before saying, "I've already told my parents about you!"

Lisa looked at Jungkook in shock. "What did you say just now? I'm a little deaf, I didn't hear it!"

Hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa almost fainted.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and said seriously, "My parents are also very curious about how the girl who cured my mysophobia and whom I don't resist looks like."

Lisa could not help but roll her eyes. "Don't joke around! This joke is not funny!"

Jungkook grabbed Lisa's arms with both hands. "Don't you believe me?"

Lisa was stunned for a moment before she sighed heavily. "Forget it! Let's just take it one step at a time!"

"Then you are..."Jungkook's eyes suddenly lit up as he stared at Lisa.

Lisa raised her hand. "Don't misunderstand! I..."

Tzuyu suddenly waved at Lisa from afar. "Idol! Come here for a moment!"

Lisa glanced at Tzuyu before turning to Jungkook. "If there's anything, let's talk at the coffee shop."

After saying that, Lisa walked past Jungkook and walked toward Tzuyu.

Jungkook stared at Lisa's back and sighed.

Lisa walked to Tzuyu. "What's the matter?"

Tzuyu gave Lisa an enigmatic smile, bent down, and whispered in her ear, "I saved you from big trouble!"

After saying that, he stood up, put his hands in his pockets, and looked at Lisa with a half-smile.

Lisa looked up at Tzuyu with a strange expression on her face. "Why are you helping me?"

Tzuyu grinned but didn't say anything.

He walked to Lisa's side, turned around, and put his arm around Lisa's shoulder. "Let's go! We're going back!"