Chapter 14

Although the atmosphere between Jungkook and Lisa was somewhat strange...

At least the two of them got along peacefully for a week.

Seeing that it was close to the end of school on Friday afternoon, Lisa began to feel troubled.

Usually, she would leave home early and return home late, therefore she rarely had the chance to bump into the people from the Kim family.

However, when it came to weekend, she would have no legitimate reason to go out to avoid trouble...

She also did not have any friends that she could go out with to have fun during weekend.

Lisa was holding her chin as she was sitting in her seat, worrying.

Jisoo walked over and asked, "Lisa, do you have anything to do this weekend?"

When Lisa heard that, her eyes immediately lit up. "No, no! Do you have anything on?"

Jisoo seemed to be at a loss for words.

Lisa immediately stood up, put her arm around Jisoo's shoulder, and said, "If you have something to say, just say it! Don't hesitate!"

Jisoo bit his lower lip and said, "What actually happens is..."

"I am thinking of going for a signing event, but I have no one to go with me. I'm a little scared," Jisoo said awkwardly.

"Signing event? Celebrity signing event?" Lisa's interest was immediately piqued.

She had lived for two lifetimes, but she had never seen a living celebrity!

"No..." Jisoo's voice became softer. "It's... It's the signing event of a two-dimensional big shot, God Lingxiang."

Although Jisoo's lowered her voice, her eyes were shining brighter and brighter.

Lisa did not know much about the two-dimensional world.

However, she did not care whose signing event she would be attending.

What was important was that she had something to do!

Lisa patted Jisoo's shoulder, "Don't worry! I'll go with you! For how long? A day?"

Hearing Lisa's reply, Jisoo's expression relaxed a lot.

She smiled and said, "There's no need for that. About half a day is enough."

"No, no, no! Make it a day!" Lisa said firmly.

Although Jisoo did not understand Lisa's purpose, she immediately nodded and said, "That's fine! You accompany me to the signing event, I'll treat you to delicious food in my family shop!"

"Your family shop?" Lisa was curious.

"Yes! My sister opened a book cafe at the corner of the street." Jisoo looked very proud.

"The shop at the corner of the street which was said to have very good coffee and a lot of books is your family shop?" Lisa's eyes were instantly sparkling.

Jisoo smiled and said, "Yes! Sister's coffee-making skills are very good!"

"Then it's a done deal!" Lisa pursed her lips and said.

Since Lisa transferred to the elite class, Jennie had not attended class for a week.

This week, however, was a gift from the heavens to Lisa.

As long as she came to school, even if Irene and Joy provoked her, it was still a place for Lisa to breathe.

After returning home, Lisa locked herself in her room. She did not want to see anyone from the Kim family.

These days, besides keeping up with the progress of her studies, she was mainly looking for a suitable house to move out as soon as possible.

She didn't want to live in that environment anymore.

In that kind of place, even if she absorbed enough luck value, she was afraid that it would be destroyed by the aura there.

Early on Saturday morning, Lisa finished washing up and rushed out of the house.

She arrived at the entrance of the shopping mall where she and Jisoo had agreed to meet. It was only slightly past eight in the morning.

The signing event would start at 10am, which meant that Lisa still had at least two hours to stroll around.

She walked aimlessly on the street, her thoughts gradually drifting back to the time when she had just returned to the Kim family in her previous life.

She didn't fit it the family and everything seemed to not welcome her.

She had originally thought that her pleas would win the approval of the Kim family.

In the end, all she got was a tragic ending.

This time, no matter what, Lisa wanted to completely sever this relationship with the Kim family.

She didn't want to be restricted by the Kim family anymore!

She wanted to live!

"Isn't that Lisa?" Taeyhung looked at Lisa across the street and said to Minyhuk.

Minyhuk's gaze followed.

Lisa was wearing a beige one-piece dress. Although there was nothing special about it, it looked very clean and bright.

Her hair, which was previously disheveled, was now combed into a normal high ponytail. It was swaying behind her head as Lisa moved.

Taeyhung could not help but praise her, "Eh! This fellow! Can't you see? She has a lot of potential!"

Minyhuk glared at Taeyhung and said, "Don't talk crap! We'll be late!"

Taeyhung pouted and followed behind Minyhuk in the direction of the basketballl court on the back street.