Chapter 65

Jennie grabbed Woojin's hand and walked towards the main door.

Jennie handed the invitation letter to the security guard and pulled Woojin towards the main door.

"Miss, I'm sorry, this invitation letter can only allow you to enter." The security guard dutifully guarded the main door.

Jennie frowned slightly and looked a little dissatisfied. "Why?"

"This is the rules. I'm sorry, Miss." The security guard maintained his previous statement and did not compromise at all.

Jennie felt that she had lost face. She wanted to flare up, but she knew that she had no right to do so.

She gritted her teeth and thought about how to solve this predicament for herself.

Woojin stood by the side and looked innocent. "I can't go in?"

"Why not I go back first..." Woojin had no choice but to compromise.

The Jeon family was a wealthy family. Compared to the Jeon family, the Kim family was like a loach in a pond.

Woojin knew his identity, but he only listened to Jennie and felt that he might have a chance to visit the Jeon family.

He didn't have much hope in the first place, so he wasn't really disappointed.

Lisa looked at Woojin's disappointed expression and thought for a moment before walking forward.

Lisa handed the invitation letter back to Jisoo and pulled her inside.

"Hey!" Jisoo almost fell down when Lisa pulled her.

When they reached the entrance, Lisa took out the invitation letter that Jungkook had given her and handed it to the security guard. "Sorry for the trouble!"

The security guard looked at the invitation letter and was slightly surprised.

He looked at the invitation card and then looked at Lisa's face again. After confirming it, he said, "Please come in!"

Lisa looked at the invitation letter in her hand. The color was not quite the same as Jisoo's and Taehyung's.

She asked tentatively, "Can... can I bring one person in?"

The security guard nodded heavily. "Yes! You can bring as many people as you wish!"

The security guard's expression did not look like he was joking at all.

Lisa gestured at Woojin, "Come in!"

Woojin pointed at his nose in surprise. When he walked past the security guard, he subconsciously made eye contact with him.

The security guard had a smile on his face. He bowed and gestured for Woojin to go in.

"Eh? Why?" Suzy was immediately anxious.

"Why can she bring people in?" Suzy pointed at Lisa's back and asked indignantly.

"That invitation was personally sent out by the master of the family. There are only three in total," the security guard answered Suzy's question with the same seriousness as before.

"What?" Suzy looked at Lisa's departing figure in shock. She did not know what was going on.

Jennie's expression darkened as she listened to the conversation between Suzy and the security guard.

She held the invitation letter in her hand again and walked closer to the Jeon residence step by step.

Taehyung was already waiting for them at the door when they entered the Jeon family's mansion.

"Let's go! It's very big inside! I'll lead the way for you!" Taehyung smiled at Jisoo and Lisa.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung with disdain and said to Lisa, "Let's go! We're not going to be with this flirtatious guy."

Taehyung pointed at his nose and looked at Jisoo in disbelief. "I'm flirtatious?"

Woojin smiled and followed behind Lisa and Jisoo. When he passed by Taehyung, he patted his shoulder.

Taehyung followed behind the three of them with a wronged expression. He did not notice Jennie looking at them with a gloomy expression.

When they walked into the main residence, they saw that there were already quite a number of guests.

Today's party was specially prepared for Jungkook. Most of the guests were Jungkook's classmates and friends.

Unsurprisingly, Sehun and Tzuyu had also arrived.

When Tzuyu saw Lisa, she hurried over. "Lisa, you're here!"

Lisa smiled. Looking at Tzuyu's exquisite outfit, she could not help but praise, "You're very beautiful today!"

Tzuyu smiled happily. She held Lisa's hand and said, "Let's go. I'll introduce you to a few friends."

Lisa wanted to reject, but Tzuyu dragged her to the middle of a group of strangers.

Tzuyu chatted with them warmly, but Lisa seemed to be a little out of place.

At this time, Sehun also walked over and looked at Lisa. "Why are you here as well?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at Sehun. "I can't be here?"

Sehun curled his lips and did not say anything. He turned around and left.

Lisa stood where she was and listened to Tzuyu and those people talking about what happened when they were young. She suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

She did not know if they were deliberately or unintentionally, but they kept talking about the various experiences that they had in the countryside when they were young.

Those experiences were like jokes in their mouths, but they were also the most common life that Lisa had experienced.