Chapter 150

After Lisa was done with her work, she walked up to Jungkook and sat down on the sofa. "Why did you tell everyone?"

Hearing Lisa's rebuke, Jungkook smiled. "You're my girlfriend, to begin with! I can't tell anyone?"

Looking at Jungkook's proud look, Lisa could not help but shake her head and sigh. "I wanted to tell Jisoo and others myself."

Hearing Lisa's complaints, Jungkook felt a little awkward. "But, but... at that time, they said that Minyhuk..."

"Sigh!" Jungkook was lost and did not know how to explain. In the end, he could only sigh heavily.

Hearing Jungkook mention Minyhuk, Lisa asked, "Speaking of which, can you accompany me to see Minyhuk later?"

Jungkook wanted to say no but he changed his mind and said, "Okay!"

Although Jungkook did not want Lisa to see Minyhuk, it was better to accompany her than let Lisa go alone.

Seeing Jungkook's eyes darting around, Lisa guessed that he must be thinking about something.

Lisa snorted and said, "I'll go and clean up for a while."

Lisa walked to the bar counter and looked at Dara. "Sister Dara, I want to go and see what happened at Minyhuk's house."

Dara suddenly looked up at Lisa, and her eyes seemed to be in a trance for a moment.

Lisa stared at Dara. "Do you have anything that you want to ask?"

As if she finally realized what Lisa had said, Dara quickly lowered her head and said, "No."

Lisa sighed faintly and said, "Okay! I'll leave now then!"

Lisa and Jungkook left together...

While Dara was watching their backs as they walked out of the coffee shop.

Jungkook and Lisa went to the hospital together and found no one in the corridor.

The young master of the Lee family was injured and hospitalized. It was impossible not to have any visitors.

"This is too strange!" Lisa frowned slightly and followed Jungkook to the ward.

"I asked around just now. The injured person is Minyhuk's eldest brother, Min-ho," Jungkook said.

"Back then, Min-ho left home and almost cut ties with his family. So, everyone thought that the family had abandoned him." Jungkook briefly introduced Min-ho to Lisa.

Lisa, on the other hand, was calculating in her heart. If she had not pulled Min-ho back in advance, he would probably have lived a peaceful life abroad just like in her previous life.

However, she did not want Dara and Min-ho to have any regrets. After all, being able to be together with the person she loved for a lifetime was Lisa's greatest wish in her previous life.

"Are you saying that Min-ho has no value, so no one came to visit him?" Lisa understood what Jungkook meant.

"You're really snobbish!" Lisa sneered.

Jungkook turned to look at Lisa. "Sometimes I don't know you're innocent or silly."

Lisa glared at Jungkook. "Am I wrong?"

"Yes! You're right!" Jungkook quickly grabbed Lisa's hand. "Don't be angry, I'm wrong!"

Lisa snorted and didn't say anything.

The two of them walked towards Min-ho's ward. When they reached the door, they heard a shout from inside. "Don't ever enter the Lee family for the rest of your life!"

With an angry roar and hurried footsteps, the door of the ward opened with a bang.

Jungkook and Lisa watched in a daze as someone rushed out of the ward. It was Minyhuk's father.

Minyhuk followed closely behind. When he saw Jungkook and Lisa, he was stunned for a moment. He then turned around to chase after his father who had already gone far away.

Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other and then glanced at the ward. They decided to wait for Minyhuk to come back before going in.

After a while, Minyhuk ran back as expected.

"Why are you guys here?" Minyhuk looked at Jungkook and Lisa and asked.

He looked at their hands that were held together and said, "Is there anything?"

Lisa quickly stepped forward and said, "I want to see Brother Min-ho!"