Chapter 78

Jungkook sat down beside Lisa, his gaze still fixed on her face.

Lisa thought for a moment and asked, "Why did you come back?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa, and said after a moment, "I'm done with some tasks."

Lisa frowned. "Didn't you go abroad to study?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No! I just went for some relevant procedures."

Lisa was stunned. "I thought you wouldn't come back anymore!"

Jungkook looked at Lisa's shocked expression and raised his eyebrows. "You don't want me to come back?"

"Of course not!" Lisa immediately denied it.

Then, she thought for a moment and said, "That farewell party was..."

Jungkook frowned as well. "Who told you it was a farewell party?"

Lisa was even more confused. "Wasn't it?"

Jungkook could not help but roll his eyes. He tapped Lisa's forehead with one hand. "You got the invitation, and you didn't even look at it?"

Lisa thought about it and then grinned awkwardly. "Those few days... I was a little busy."

Jungkook's expression changed slightly when he heard that. "Yes! It's because of Minyhuk."

"No!" Lisa quickly denied. "It's not because of him!"

Jungkook looked at Lisa's anxious expression and relaxed slightly.

"Then have you solved your problem?" Jungkook asked again.

Lisa frowned and thought seriously for a moment. "Probably... not yet!"

Jungkook nodded and did not continue to ask.

"How did this happen?" Jungkook looked at Lisa's weak appearance.

Lisa sighed. "I have no idea either!"

"I had a blackout and I just woke up just now." Lisa said truthfully.

Although she had maintained her consciousness throughout, she did not wake up after all. If this was told to Jungkook, he would probably think that there was something wrong with her again!

When Jungkook heard this, his face was filled with deep worry. "Then, do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

Lisa shook her head slightly. "I'm perfectly fine!"

Lisa added another sentence in her heart, "Everything has been fine since you came!" Anyway, these words were too pretentious, and Lisa really couldn't say it out loud.

The two of them chatted non-stop.

Lisa didn't know if it was her imagination, but she really felt that Jungkook had become more talkative! Jungkook, who had not spoken much to her previously, had spoken at least a dozen times today!

Suddenly, Lisa's stomach growled and she felt embarrassed.

Jungkook glanced at Lisa, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

Lisa secretly swore in her heart that if she had the strength, she would wipe the smile off Jungkook's face!

Jungkook got up and searched the room, only to find a small apple.

He raised the apple in his hand and asked, "Is this okay?"

Lisa was about to reject, but her stomach growled again. She nodded, resigned to her fate.

Jungkook washed the apple, picked up the fruit knife in the room, sat down by Lisa's bed, and quietly peeled the apple.

Lisa's eyes were fixed on Jungkook's movements. Jungkook's movements did not seem to be skilled. The apple skin was cut off piece by piece.

However, he did not give up. Instead, he continued to peel carefully. When a small piece of flesh revealed, Jungkook would cut it off and put it close to Lisa's mouth.

At first, Lisa was a little uncomfortable. She was embarrassed to open her mouth.

Jungkook held the apple by her mouth until she bit it.

Lisa chewed carefully, savoring the taste that she had not tasted in nearly a month. Jungkook was a very careful person.

He knew that Lisa could not eat large pieces of the apple, so he cut them into small pieces and fed them to her.

Lisa chewed slowly, and Jungkook was not in a hurry. He waited for Lisa to finish one piece before cutting off another.

When Jisoo and Taehyung returned to the ward, they saw such a harmonious and warm scene. Jisoo was about to go forward, but was stopped by Taehyung.

Taehyung dragged Jisoo out of the ward and Jisoo glared at Taehyung with dissatisfaction.

She raised the hot porridge in her hand. "Lili is hungry!"

"Don't you think there's something between them?" Taehyung said in a low voice.

"So what? You don't need to eat when you're in love?" Jisoo asked in dissatisfaction.

"I mean..." Taehyung gritted his teeth and said, "Forget it!"

Jisoo glared at Taehyung in dissatisfaction. "You're a big man, but you're such a slug!"

After Jisoo said that, she carried the things into the ward. This time, Taehyung didn't stop her.