Chapter Forty-four

(: A/n, Yo people! So, supposing you are the one in Sam's position rn... Connor's at the brink of pulling off your disguise in front of the whole school... what will you do?  Happy reading! :)

___Sam Lewis __

Everyone has got this type of feeling at some point in their life; when it's like you were standing in front of your class and suddenly someone drew your pants down and your buttocks is bare for every inquisitive eye to see.

And your embarrassment only wears off when you realize it was just some afternoon nap dream.

   That's exactly how I was feeling right now minus the embarrassment wearing off part. And unfortunately, mine didn't turn out to be a dream.

Over two hundred stares followed Connor's finger and they eventually landed on a currently sweaty self. Me!

Deciding to appear cool as if it wasn't me he was pointing at, I also turned my head, extending my neck.

  "Oi... why does it look like everyone's eyes are on me?" Samuel said under his breath, adjusting his glasses nervously.

  "I think they're looking at me rather." Chris grumbled uncertainly.

Ya got it all wrong guys.

Samuel huffed.

"This is nonsense! The guy is only playing with our minds, just look at how he's switched attention off him. For Christ's sake the main topic here should be about what he did to Jordan!"

Before my mind could process, Samuel had jumped to his feet, clapping loudly to gain everyone's attention.

"Attention everyone! Greenwood is lying! There's no man-woman on campus,he is just making up that crap to divert our attention!"

I could've have pecked Samuel on the cheek right now for how his words managed to get approval from the whole student body as most nodded frantically.

    "I second that! I think Connor is not only trying to toy with our minds but with our teachers' too!"another guy barked as howling resonated across the room.

I saw the headmaster direct a dirty hate–filled look at Connor and Sister Daniels was already on her feet probably to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

What we didn't expect next was Connor springing to his feet though he had been commanded to kneel down.

The loudness of his voice temporarily caused every noise to cease.

"What? You think I'm just making up something? You think I'd stoop that low?–"

"Duh, you already did when you used the knife." Samuel gritted.

—"I'm going to pull out the person so y'all can see. Even her roommates know exactly what I'm talking about. They all be sleeping with–"

  "Enough!" The headmaster finally cut into the brewing noise that ensued before Connor could end his sentence.

"Now you,"he directed at Connor,"which house does your supposedly girl–boy reside?"

  "Gentility House,sir."

He pursed his lips, directing his eyes back at us.

"Okay. Except boys from the Gentility House, you're all dispersed. Go straight to your hostels."

Wtf was he urging Connor on for!

"Noiselessly!" Sister Daniels interrupted.

"It's past your bedtime already, don't go on making unnecessary noise and disturbing the neighborhood! Go straight to your various rooms and sleep. War betides any room I'd come to meet with their lights on."