|| 101 || Iname 🐙🔎 H/F

Art by AngryNum on twitter (so much Ina, very good artist)

Iname my beloved 💖💖💖

Just some general headcanons for one of my favourite ships

I swear I'm not biased I just love them-

Dating Ninomae Ina'nis and Watson Amelia would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐙 First date:

For your very first date, you all went to a bookstore.

While it does sound boring at first, I promise you as the author, it wasn't actually that boring.

Ignoring all the weird looks you garnered from a group of old ladies in the corner, you all made your way to the "adult books" and challenged each other to find the weirdest or dirtiest thing on a page you randomly turned to.

Ina always had the odds in her favour since she chose 'Fifty Shades of Grey' with a menacing smirk. She ultimately won with the quote -

'Christian Grey put his thumb in my mouth. And then the other one. And then two more. "Wider," He said as he put in one more. "I bet you've never had this many thumbs in your mouth." I hadn't.'

Even after you had left the bookshop and made your way to the nearby café for lunch, both you and Ame were still trying to figure out where the fuck he had been getting all those thumbs and why he had been putting them in someone's mouth. Ina didn't question it, she knew better than to question weird things at this point.

(And yes I did steal this from a Tumblr post because it's funny and it makes me exhale out my nose at an accelerated rate.)

🔎 First kiss:

Ina:

The situation that led up to your first kiss with Ina wasn't as desirable or happy as you thought it would be.

What would usually be a normal Wednesday night had turned into an overly stressful migraine. It had been at least an extra two days since Amelia said she was home, and while you were confident in the detective, Ina's mental fortitude had started tanking. So many 'what ifs?' had been circling around her head, each darker and darker than the past.

What if she had lost her watch somewhere?

What if she had gotten shot and bled out in a drain?

What if she had been discovered and was helpless somewhere stuck in the past, never to return to her loving partners and sweet pets and amazing friends? 

No matter how many blankets you helped her bundle herself up in, or how many sweet reassurances you whispered in her ears, the tears kept spilling over and trickling down her cheeks. Her breathing was short and at this point even Ao-Chan was struggling to calm the priestess.

"Ina, sweetheart, I need you to listen to me. Just focus on my voice," You voice was calm, but stern. Ina's eyes fixated on yours, her hands wrapping around yours just a little too tightly, but you didn't give a shit at this point.

'We will all be fine. If something bad had happened with Ame, Kronii would've told us right away' You had wanted to say, but a part of you thought that maybe she needed to think about anything other than the detective.

"Ina. Why are frogs always so happy?" She looked confused, but for a moment the tears stopped coming. She sniffled once.

"Why?" You could feel the faint smile tugging at the corner of your lips.