The Beginning

Mafia leader Emerald aka Izuku Midoriya-Yagi was never cold, infact he became this way because of a bad past. The twenty-two year was forced to become ruthless, cold, manipulative, hot, sexy and dangerous. Izuku was 18 when he found out that his girlfriend Hatsume Mei cheated on him with his best friend, Touya Todoroki.

What actually happened flash

It was June 16, Hatsume and Izuku's anniversary together. They have been together for 2 years, but lately she was making excuses so she wouldn't hangout with him, at first Izuku thought it was because she was busy and that she also had a job so maybe she doesn't have time. It was raining and Izuku his umbrella on hold, a bouquet of tulips and daffodils, because those were her favourite flowers. He had her spare key that she gave him, just so he could pop in anytime.

Once he arrived, he quickly put the key in its keyhole quietly, and opened the door. He figured that she was in her room, he then quietly went upstairs, he was so quiet , you'd probably think no one was coming, as he kept going closer, he heard grunts and groans. At this point he was terrified, he thought that someone must have broken in. He managed to gather his courage and opened the door to see something that shattered him. In the room, Hatsume laid on Touya's lap, with her arms draped around his neck.

Hatsume kept her lips smashed onto Touya's. Sound bounced of the walls echoing through the dim hall way, they both were shirtless, seems like they had not seen Izuku in the bedroom, tears that fell from his eyes." So this is what you were doing all this time, this is why you are always so busy huh?" Izuku questioned, making the two part away. "Izuku! Wh-what are you doing here?" Hatsume quickly ran over to him, as if she was not just caught cheating on him. "I guess you forgot our anniversary is today didn't you?" Izuku asked whilst looking at the tiled floor.

"W-wait it's today!?" She yelled before heading over to her calender that laid on her nightstand. "Wow, I can't believe i ever loved you Hatsume, I'm leaving." He stated before heading for the door. "I-izu wait baby we can talk-." She began but was quickly shut down. "It's Midoriya-Yagi to you Mei , we can't talk, we are done, so stop crying over spilled milk, goodbye Mei."