I'm Back

Katsuki and Shoto ended up spending the whole of their school day with their pups and two grown ass men behaving like pups.

As soon as the bell rings indicating the day was over, Katsuki and Shoto breathed a sigh of relief before practically getting a hold of the strollers in which their pups lay and their necessities, brisk walking towards the door, waving and bidding their byes to Hizashi and dashing through the hallway to get to the exit. They had a pretty exhausting day and just wanted to rest, but they knew they couldn't, due to the notes and work they had to finish and getting knew things for the pups as well as themselves.

Izuku and Eijirou, along with a few of his best highly trained men, decided to take a separate car for they had some 'business' to tend to then they will be on their way.

"AHH!? FUCK YOU, YOU INCOMPETENT BASTARD! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I AIN'T SAYING SQUAT!!" A groggy voice boomed through the entire basement, maybe even the people on the other floors could hear it, but it would probably be faint and likely to fall on deaf ears. There chained up and drenched, sat a man, in which whom Izuku had his men beat up. Hair disheveled and everywhere, a swollen cheekbone that was forming a rather dark hue of blue or purple to form on it. His once blue eyes now red, bloodshot and really puffy from the amount of tears he has been holding, only a few managed to escape. Both index and ring finger chopped off.

Knees bleeding and there was a possibility whereby both his kneecaps are broken. Nose bleeding and probably broken as well. His right shoulder dislocated. All toes have been cut off, only blood surrounding his now toe-less feet. He lost a tooth or two, with blood and saliva mixing and dripping down his chin and onto his now blood stained button up. His eyes starting to droop and his head bobbing from left to right, probably was heavily sedated before forced into the dark, damp and empty room. The smell of blood and rotting bits of the remains of other traitors, liars and others filled room. His breathing pattern was ragged and he was trying to take in as much air as his lungs may take.

Further in the room, Izuku sat on his throne like leather chair. The left side of his jaw resting on his knuckles that was supported by his elbow that rested on the arms of the chair. His right ankle was placed on top of his left knee. He displayed a rather bored look. Eijirou, who stood on his left side, while one man on his right and the other at the back, held out Izuku's sleek silver pistol which Izuku took before getting up and walking towards their new punching bag. The other men stopping immediately without Izuku telling them to. Izuku leaned a bit closer to the nearly dead man's face closely examining the work of art, the man spat on his face, blood landing on his left cheek and a bit on his left eyelid. 

Izuku closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath with his nose and releasing it again. "You are one tough nut to crack." He chuckled darkly, before going over to the table where the weapons he used to torture others lay. "Oh but don't worry, you will break very soon." He gave the man a sweet sadistic smile, his words feigned innocence and was coated with a very spiteful meaning. Izuku's eyes roamed across the weapons that were on full display.

Grinning maniacally, Izuku picked a very large, long and particularly sharp knife. He placed the sharp object on the man's forehead, letting it dig a little deeper before moving it slowly but made sure that the man felt the excruciating pain. The pain that shot through the man's head and he let out a scream of agony. Then he stopped. "Now do you want to talk or-" "I-I'll talk, I'll talk." Izuku smiled before setting down the knife. "A-a few weeks ago, this woman came up to me and offered me to work for her." "Who is this woman?" "I don't k-know, all I know is she has light pink hair, g-green big eyes and she always wore a pair of goggles on her head." "And height?" "Maybe about five foot three. I accepted the job because I really needed the money." "What exactly did she ask you to do?" "She asked m-me if i could hack into the main frame of some Izuku guys security details and i did as told." " So she has been watching me?" "Y-yes, and she seemed pretty upset when she got to k-know that this Izuku guy has a daughter, erm... Izu..Izura with some omega named Katsuki." "I see.." "O-oh, she also always told u-us to address her as Madam Hatsume."

Izuku finally put all the pieces together before standing up and turning his back to the man. Izuku swiftly turned back around and the back of his hand collided with left side of the man's face. "I already told you everything. Why did you hit me?" 

"It's a habit."