Making love

Izuku kept thinking about a way to make Katsuki listen to him. "I can bring her here to explain everything." Izuku stated getting an idea. Izuku called Shinso. "So, what is it that you need this time?" Shinso questioned a bit pissed on why Izuku wanted to talk to him.

Shinso had found out about what happened on Katsuki's and Izuku's date, so he was so mad that he did not want his boss near his little brother. "Shinso i know you are mad at me, but please hear me out." Izuku pleaded.

Shinso sighed and sat on the couch in Izuku's office. "Talk." Shinso stated, he seriously did not want to talk to Izuku, but he wanted to know what really happened. Izuku nodded before telling him everything. Shinso listened attentively till Izuku was done speaking.

"So, you are telling me, that Mei, your ex girlfriend, planned this?" Shinso questioned. Izuku nodded slowly. "And, what you are also implying, is that you did not mean to say that to my little brother?" Shinso questioned again finally getting it. Izuku nodded with a saddened look.

"I will help with whatever you are planning." Shinso stated, sighing at the end. Izuku smiled and thanked him. You really like my brother, huh? Shinso thought and subconsciously smiled back. "I was thinking, maybe, bringing Mei here, and have her confess, but I will tell Katsuki why I called him by her name." Izuku explained.

"But, how are we going to get her to confess tho?" Shinso questioned, gazing at Izuku. "She called me one time, she told me how she missed me and would do anything to get back with me, she even sent a recording of her confessing what she did, in hopes of me going back to her, so I got it all covered." Izuku explained calmly.

"Can I hear the recording, just to make sure she is not lying?" Shinso asked, earning a nod from Izuku. Both Alphas listened to the recording and agreed that it was real, they even got a back up one, just in case.

Later on izuku asked Shinso to bring Katsuki to his mansion. Katsuki has never been to Izuku's mansion, so he happily agreed when Shinso asked if he wanted to tag along to see a friend. Both the omega and alpha arrived. 

Izuku already had Mei inside, so he get her to start talking when he spotted his friend and friend's brother come in. "So you are telling me that you planned everything, on my date with Katsuki." Izuku began, gaining the attention of the 2.

Mei nodded, clearly not seeing the other 2 behind them listening in on them. Izuku glanced at Katsuki to see Katsuki's brows furrow in anger. "So you planned this, you really are a desparate little bitch aren't you?" Katsuki commented, earning a snicker from his brother.

Mei glanced back at Katsuki, her eyes widened in shock. Katsuki stepped forward, and walked closer to her, till he was three inches away.

*SLAP!!*

Katsuki slapped the crap out of Mei. Both the alphas were stunned by this. Mei stared at the floor hold her now, very very red hand imprinted cheek. "You are honestly so disgusting." Katsuki stated, lowering the hand that he used the slap Mei.