Cravings and throwing up

After that day, Izuku made sure Katsuki did not attend school for 6 months. The boys there, were very much upset and constantly asked Katsuki's group when Katsuki would return, of course they just ignored them. 

Shoto was also pregnant so Kirishima made the same arrangement as Izuku made for Katsuki. Now in any other friend group, the girls and guys would usually be equally attractive but in Katsuki's group the guys including Sero were more attractive then the girls. Mina and Jirou were also gorgeus but not the same level as the guys. Yes Mina and Jirou have the girls drooling for them even some male and female teachers, but Katsuki, Shoto, Denki's and Sero have the whole of the bisexual and gay boys and teachers swooning and craving for them.

It was night time as the beautiful sky was littered with stars some big some small, and the moon in a crescent shape. Izuku was being the big spoon for Katsuki, whilst his hand laid on Katsuki's stomach. The two lovers were enjoying each other's warmth until...

"Izu?" Katsuki whispered for his boyfriend to wake up. "Izu?" Katsuki whispered again until, this time lightly slapping Izuku's cheek. "Mmh?" Izuku groaned, he was half asleep. "Izu are you awake?" Katsuki questioned as he sat on the bed. Izuku nodded now fully awake. "The baby wants mangoes and pickles." Katsuki stated as he watched Izuku get up from the bed.

"So you want me to get them?" Izuku questioned as Katsuki nodded. "You don't have to tho." Katsuki suggested. Katsuki did not like mangoes at all, he absolutely did not like the state, but Izuku did and so did the baby. "I will." Izuku said as he left the bedroom, Katsuki followed soon after. The two were met with a half asleep Kirishima and a smiling Shoto.

Both Kirishima and Izuku were shirtless. Both Shoto and Katsuki are wearing Silk black and red gowns with their boyfriends huge shirts underneath. "Let me guess, cravings?" Izuku questioned and laughed as he watched Kirishima and Shoto nod. "What did your baby crave?" Katsuki questioned as he sat next to Shoto. "Peaches and peanut butter." Shoto said as he munched on some peaches. "But you dislike peaches." Katsuki said. Shtot just shrugged. "What about you?" Shoto questioned. 

"Mangoes and pickles." Katsuki replied eating the pickled and mangoes that Izuku passed him. "Wait, don't you dislike the taste of mangoes?" Shoto questioned as he furrowed his brows remembering Katsuki saying he hated the taste of mangoes. Katsuki shrugged.

"The baby wants what the baby wants." Shoto and Katsuki said in unison. The boys just laughed at them