The plan

Izuku went to Katsuki's college, with 2 of his strongest men and 2 women. The first one has bright red hair, red eyes with a scar on one eye, sharp teeth, he had his hair in a ponytail. The second one has black hair in a ponytail, black eyes and large breasts. The third one has silky, brown hair with matching brown eyes. The last one has indigo hair and purple eyes, eyebags hung right under his eyes.

The five of the walked through the halls of UA, headind straight for Nezu's office. Izuku eyes fell upon Katsuki and his friends except they were not alone, a guy with black hair and golden eyes, wearing a UA jersey with the number 7 on the back, he also held a ball. Izuku presumed that he was in the team. Jason Corey was his name, it said so on his jacket. Jason was the son of a CEO, Mathew Corey, the guy who still ows Izuku 60 billion dollars.

Jason was flirting with katsuki, or at least trying to get Katsuki to look at him. Katsuki simply rolled his eyes before tagging along with his friends, after shutting his locker.

Izuku was pissed that someone would try to flirt with his Katsuki. Izuku clenched his jaw before walking faster. Kirishima, Shinso, Momo and Uraraka saw how he reacted and all smirked at each other.

Izuku entered Nezu's office without knocking, Nezu did not mind though for he was expecting Izuku to come over. The night before, Izuku called Nezu, told Nezu that Izuku would come and discuss some things before getting straight to the point.

"Welcome, Midoriya-Yagi, welcome." Nezu welcomed Izuku and his friends, letting them take a seat. "Now tell me , what is it that you needed to discuss?" Nezu inquired before taking a sip of his tea. "I am here to talk to one of your students." Izuku replied. Nezu was confused. "Which one, The Seniors or junior?" Nezu asked, still not understanding. "The senior, Jason Corey and his father." Izuku stated monotoned, but you could hear his voice lace with venom at the mention of The Corey family.

"Ah, yes, Jason Cornelius Corey, son of Mathew Alexander Corey, am I right?" Nezu questioned, finally understanding the situation, though it still confused him. "Yes." Izuku answered plainly. "Mr. Corey, please find your way to my office." Nezu stated through the intercom. A few minutes later there was a knock on Nezu's door. "Come in." Nezu answered, Kirishima and Shinso moved away from the door. Jason entered only to be met with a dangerous glare. 

"Jason i wanted to tell you, to tell that old man of yours to return my 60 billion dollars all of it, otherwise his precious wife will have a bullet through her head, and trust me I don't bluff nor do i hesitate, oh and tell him he has 2 months to return all my money got it." Izuku threatened Jason who was trembling. The money wasn't the only thing Izuku was mad about, he was also mad that Jason thinks he has a chance with his Katsuki.

"Y-y-yes." Jason stuttered. "Good now go!" Izuku yelled, jason did not think twice before bolting for the door almost tripping in the process.

"Ok, since that is settled, why don't you tell me the REAL reason why you are here Izuku." Nezu stated seeing right throught Izuku. "I came here for Katsuki, Shinso's brother." Izuku stated with blush spreading to his ears. It seems like everyone noticed because they started laughing at his stated