Making love 2

Katsuki stood in Izuku's bedroom, with his arms folded. Katsuki threatened Hatsume, that if she did not leave, he would make her life a living hell. Izuku entered the room, after saying his 'goodbye's' to Shinso.

"Kat, please listen, i never meant to make you feel used." Izuku stated he told Katsuki that he wanted to talk to him. "Izuku, not only did you use me, you hurt me." Katsuki replied, his voice cracking a bit.

"No, no, no Kat, I only said what i said in anger, you kept pressuring me, and I snapped." Izuku said, trying to go closer to Katsuki, only for Katsuki to step back. "You said you still love her, then what was the point of me going out with you, if you still miss your ex?" Katsuki questioned, tears building up in the corner of his eyes.

Izuku shook his head. "No, I don't still love her i-." Izuku began, only for him to be snapped at. "STOP IT!, JUST STOP IT, i am tired of being played with, I am tired of being lied to, if you just wanted my body then you could have said so....i am so done with guys only liking me and going out with me for my looks." Katsuki cried, it broke Izuku's heart seeing the person he loves get hurt this bad.

Izuku sighed and stepped closer to Katsuki, Izuku hugged him and reassured him that he was not using him. After Katsuki calmed down and was still clutching on to Izuku's shirt, Izuku placed his index finger on the bottom part of Katsuki's chin and his thumb on his chin, he slowly lifted Katsuki's face.

Izuku stare at Katsuki's big red, beautiful eyes and decided that it was now or never. He smashed his lips onto Katsuki's and slowly closed his eyes. Katsuki's eyes widened beofre slowly melting into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Izuku's nape.

Izuku took this as a chance to try and ask for entrance, he was surprised when Katsuki gave him that access, he did not waste any time to rummage the whole of Katsuki's mouth, not leaving a single spot untouched.

Their heated kiss got more heated when Katsuki moaned into the kiss, Izuku was already turned on, Katsuki's moans just turned him on even more. They finally broke their kiss, panting and a string of saliva was the only thing that connected them.

Izuku was groaning, because his pants became really tight. Katsuki noticed this and started stripping the both of them, Izuku connected their lips and led them to the bed. He got on top of Katsuki and grabbed the lube on the nightstand.

He squirted the cold liquid on his hand, before grunting once he rubbed the lube on his cock. He gazed back at Katsuki, who gazed back at him with list full eyes. "Do you really want to do this?" Izuku questioned concerned, because 1. He was pretty big, maybe 10 inches and 2. He knew if he started he he would not stop and might hurt Katsuki.

Katsuki smiled at him, before nodding. "Yes, yes i am sure." Izuku nodded aligning his cock to Katsuki's hole. He slowly pushed himself in, making Katsuki moan. When Izuku finally bottomed out Katsuki had wrapped his legs around Izuku's waiste.

Izuku the Katsuki adjust to his size. "Y-you can move." Katsuki stated wrapping his arms around Izuku's nape again. Izuku moved slowly at first, before pounding into Katsuki.

"Ah~, Izu, slow d-down." Katsuki said, trying to grip onto something. "Tonight, i will show you how much I love you, I'm going to mark you as mine, omega." Izuku said the last part with his alpha voice. His alpha has completely taken over now.

Izuku snapped his hips faster, harder, going deeper. Katsuki was screaming his lungs out. "You.Are.Mine.Omega." Izuku stated, in a feel and husky voice, pounding even harder into his omega. Katsuki is clawing Izuku's back at this point.

"So fucking tight." Izuku grunted, he was close and the way Katsuki was clenching around him brought him closer to his orgasm. After a few harsh thrust Izuku came into Katsuki, Katsuki came  few minutes after.

Izuku stayed in Katsuki they were both panting heavily. They both hugged each other closely, their sweat mixing. "Izuku, are you going to get you cock of me?" Katsuki questioned. Izuku shook his head. "Oh, we are not done." Izuku stated moving again. "Wait, n-no Izu-." Katsuki began. But izuku was not having it.

SHOUTOUS TO:

@ilovemedo💖

@bakuhoe_bitches✌

@playtime121189💚

@ChiquitoPito❤