Explanation

After the the name calling incident, Katuski refused to let Izuku explain the whole incident, in fact Katsuki ignored Izuku every chance he got, he blocked Izuku's calls all the time. Izuku was really hurt by the way katsuki was treating him. He knew he messed up, but Katsuki did not have to ignore him completely.

Shinso tried to get information about what really happened that night between the two. He tried talking to his little brother about happened, but Katsuki refused him every single time.

Two weeks later

Katsuki was in his room of his double story house. His room was big, large soft and bouncy bed, table for studying, an equally larget bathroom with a black and white marble counter. It was a Saturday and Katsuki decided to spend that Saturday studying for his upcoming Math and English exams.

Katsuki being the top student of the entire college, knew exactly what would be on the exams, so he should not have to worry, but Katsuki still wanted to study, just in case. He suddenly got a call from an unknown number, so Katsuki decided to ignore the call.

The uknown number called him again 5 times and Katsuki was really getting annoyed, he really needed to study. Finally answering the call, he spoke. "Hello?" Katsuki answered, unsure what to say.

After a few minutes of silence the voice spoke. "Hey." It said. The voice sound so familiar, he was sure that he heard it before, but where? "Yes?" Katsuki replied unsure what to say. "Katsuki, it's me, Izuku..." Izuku stated, chuckling slightly at Katsuki's confusion.

Katsuki's eyes widened at the realization that he was talking to Izuku. "What is it that you want? And how on earth did you get my number?" Katsuki questioned, utterly annoyed with the audacity to call him after what happened. "Yea, no, i am not going to talk to a backstabber, and i got to go study, so see you never-." Before Katsuki could hang up on Izuku, Izuku stopped him.

"Wait... I know what i did was unbelievable, but i still love you Kat.." Izuku stated, you could hear how sincere ans sad he sounded, but Katsuki was not having any of that sappy shit. "Uh Huh, look if your done with your little drama, let me know, because i really need to get back to studying, so bye~." Katsuki said in an annoyed and sarcastic tone and immediately hung up on Izuku.

"Shit." Izuku cursed under his breath, he was really hoping that Katsuki would give him a chance to explain to himself, but sadly Katsuki didn't. "I really need to talk to him." Izuku stated with a sigh, he really missed Katsuki a lot. Izuku's Alpha was going wild, if his Alpha was in control, he would have fucked Katsuki till he can't walk and make him his right then and there, but he couldn't...not yet at least.