Show-time

Katsuki and Shoto scoffed a what they just heard.

"Wow, how can you think that we would go with you two, after everything you put us through?" Shoto spat as he angrily stomped towards them. "Sho, calm down." Katsuki said as he rubbed Shoto's back in circular motion.

"Calm down! Calm down, ha. You are telling me to calm down while you let them of the hook. Katsuki, you have suffered more than me." Shoto said as  wiped away the tears that fell from his cousin's eyes. 

"Wait wait wait, what do mean by that?" Izuku questioned as he gazed between the two omegas. "Kat, what does he mean by that?" Izuku asked again as he gripped both of Katsuki's shoulders while Katsuki did not dare look into his eyes and just sniffed and fiddled with his fingers.

Katsuki opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "He is not going to tell you so i will." Shoto said as he had seen that his cousin is not going to talk. "Katsuki has been stressing ever since we left, he overthinks a lot, can't sleep at night because is afraid of what might happen when your pups asks about his father." Shoto said as he listed every single thing Katsuki stressed over.

Izuku listened to Shoto then looked back at Katsuki. "Is this all true Katsuki?" Izuku asked as he cupped both of Katsuki's cheeks and used his thumbs to wipe the tears. "Kat please say something." Izuku pleaded, removing his hands from Katsuki's face to hold his hands.

"What do you expect me to say? Huh? Should I say oh yes i have terrible nightmares almost every other night? Yes! I have been stressed ever since the day we went to the mall to grab some more baby items, ever since that girl came over to talk to you! I have been so worried when you rarely came home, and when you did, you just ignored me the whole time and I am so sick of it!" Katsuki yelled loud enough for the others to wake up.

Shoto then rubbed Katsuki's back soothingly. "Kat, please try to calm down, it's not good for the pup if you react like this." Eijirou and Shoto said in unison before Shoto proceeded to glare at him. 

Katsuki however did not calm down. Before Katsuki could sit down, the four of them heard what sounded like water spilled on the floor. Their eyes widened once they looked down. Katsuki's water broke!