What is SHE doing here?

Mei agreed to all his conditions, she did not mind the fact that Izuku berated her, as long as she can be near him was enough for her.

It took 45 minutes to reach Izuku's home. The whole ride, Izuku and Mei, sat apart, no one said anything. Mei did try to start a normal conversation with Izuku but he blatantly ignored her, he did not even spare her a glance. He was so pissed with his current situation that he did not even hear when his driver announced their arrival. Eijirou noticed the sudden change in his mood but regardless he knew Izuku would just brush the matter, so he kept his thoughts and opinions to himself.

Only one thing ran through his mind, 'How will Katsuki react once he sees Mei?'

Izuku gulped and prayed to the Luna Goddess above that Katsuki wouldn't say anything. There has already been enough drama that have risen and too many tears were shed, he does not wish to go through that again. Heaving a heavy sigh, one of his men opened the door and he entered alongside with Mei and Eijirou. Mei was the first to speak. "Wow, your home looks so much better and way bigger in person!" She let out a high pitch squeal, before Izuku told her to zip it. "Babe, I'm home." His tone was a bit shaky and he was slightly anxious about what Katsuki would do or how he would react. Quick footsteps could be heard as Katsuki with Shoto dashed down the spiral staircase. The two omegas stopped once they noticed Izuku was not alone. 

Katsuki's eyes flicked back and forth between Mei and Izuku, who oddly standing way to close for comfort. Izuku noticed how Katsuki didn't bounce over to him give him his usual 'welcome home' hugs and kisses, so Izuku walked closer to Katsuki and wrapped his muscular arms around his omega's torso, as Mei looked away from the couple. She started remembering the times when Izuku would do that to her and when they were together as a happy couple.

She missed the feeling of having Izuku's body being pressed against hers.

She missed his lips that would collide against hers whenever he was close to her.

 She missed the enticing and addictive smell of his cologne along with his natural scent that filled up the whole of her apartment.

 She missed how gentle and carrying Izuku would be after they had rough sex in the morning or whenever Izuku would visit her.

 She missed how Izuku would be so rough when he had her underneath him and writhing in pleasure or pinned against the wall or kitchen counter. 

She missed how often Izuku would leave cards in which he would proclaim his unconditional love for her with her favorite flowers and drink.

She missed everything about him but most importantly she missed him. 

"Ume....Hats...Mi...HATSUMI!" Mei snapped out of her trance and looked at everyone around her, then she felt a bit of stinging on her left cheek. She subconsciously placed the palm of her hand atop her left cheek and rubbed it in a circular motion. She was slapped.

"Ah good, you  are still here with us. How lovely of you to join us back in earth and not what ever planet you were in." Katsuki sneered in sarcasm as his eyes roamed her body before scoffing and turning his heel and walking away from the three, Shoto followed behind with Eijirou being dragged behind, leaving Izuku and Mei alone....together. Mei took this as her chance to talk to Izuku and get him to reminisce on the good ol' days and how happy they were together, but before she could utter a single word Izuku ran after his omega leaving a shattered Mei behind.

 A/N Hey guys! Sorry for not updating that much and yea. I do not want to talk about...things that happened so therefore I am apologizing. Hope you liked the chapter so far. In the next chapter(s) I may need 6 more characters and I was wondering If maybe some of you would like to be featured in it (Them). Let me know in the comments below if you would like to be featured in the upcoming chapters. I love you guys so much, stay just the way you are, BYE~~