What Is SHE doing Here? part 2

Katsuki was fuming, he could feel his blood boiling inside of him. How could Izuku do this to him? After everything she put them through, he still had the audacity to bring her back here? What was he thinking? 

Izuku ran after his fuming omega, he knew damn well what Katsuki was thinking and what he was going to do, but what other choice did he have? If he refused her proposal, Katsuki, Shoto and their pups' lives would be at risk, if he killed her then Mei's half-brother would try to avenge her. Right now, he had to be there for his omega and try to calm him down.

 Katsuki made it to their bedroom, where he, frustratedly, took out all his clothes from the closet as well as a very large turquoise suitcase and started loading all of his clothes in it. He was halfway through before Izuku grabbed his wrist, yanking him forward, which resulted in their bodies colliding and Katsuki receiving a menacing glare from the man towering over him. They both stood there, bodies so close, there was basically friction when either moved, their breaths lapping over one another's, such intense eye contact as well as sexual tension between, they honestly looked like they were about to make out from anyone who passed by. 

After hot second, Katsuki started struggling to free his wrist from Izuku's iron grip. "Let go of my hand." Katsuki's words were laced and dripping with venom. After a few seconds of not getting a response from Izuku and his wrist still being grasped by him, Katsuki tried again. "Let go of my hand, Izuku." This time, Izuku answered him with the same tone. "Why should I?" This only added more fuel to Katsuki's fire as he tried to yank his hand from Izuku's grasp. "I said let go of MY HAND GODDAMNIT!!" But Izuku only pulled him closer. "Give me a good reason I should let go of your hand? So, you can continue packing your shit and leave? So, you can take my fucking child and leave? Huh? Answer me damnit!" Katsuki remained silent, tearing his eyes away from the man holding him. He knew better than to open his mouth, because once he does, he would only end up angering the alpha even more. 

"If you think that I am going to let you leave with my fucking child then you have another thing coming to you.  YOU are my fucking omega, my mate and the goddamn mother of my pup and if you think I am just going to let walk away from again then think again." Izuku was calm, but his words held a deadly meaning to them and kind of gave Katsuki butterflies in his stomach. " Now we are going to sit here and talk about this, ok?" Katsuki knew it wasn't a question, rather he was imposing it on Katsuki, resulting in Katsuki agreeing. Little did they know, a salmon pink-haired girl has been watching the two since they entered their bedroom. Tears escaping her eyes as she watched Izuku swiftly and skilfully let go of Katsuki's wrist and wrap his arms around Katsuki's waist before kissing him rather roughly.

She turned away, not wanting to witness Izuku, the man she still loves, ruin another person. 

A/N: So... how have you guys been doing.😅 I don't have to say anything because I have seen the many notifications and yea...sorry