Going Back To College 3

Throughout the whole day, Katsuki and Shoto managed to catch up on the amount of the works, assignments and projects they missed, and they still had time to take care of Asami and Izura's needs.

Izuku and Eijirou came during break to check on them, despite Katsuki's protests, the two still came, earning a lot of lustful gazes from students and staff members, like mountain lions stalking their prey, in this case, Izuku and Eijirou were their prey. Katsuki and Shoto were in their Spanish class which was the fourth period, when they were called into the the principal's office, which in this case was Katsuki's father, Hizashi's office. The intercom made a loud beeping sound, signalling that was the end of the announcement, awakening Izura and Asami, causing both of them to wait due to the loud noise.

Katsuki and Shoto made their way to principal's office while pushing Asami and Izura on their strollers, Izura and Asami having bottles of milk in their little mouths and little rattles in their hands, shaking it as they neared the principal's office. Shoto opened the door, not even bothering to knock knowing his uncle would not mind and is already used to it. "Ah, Shoto, Katsuki, come in, come in." Hizashi welcomed. Katsuki and Shoto stepped while pushing the strollers inside, where they heard chattering and what sounds like glass colliding against one another in the other room on the left side of the office. "Izuku and Eijirou are in the lounge waiting for you, and i see you brought my granddaughters with you." Katsuki and Shoto nodded and headed towards the built-in lounge in Hizashi's office, leaving Asami and Izura with their grandfather who gladly watched and played with them.

Katsuki walked in with Shoto right behind him. Izuku and Eijirou immediately snapped their heads towards the scents on their baby mommas. "Come sit with us." Izuku stated causing both Katsuki and Shoto to roll their eyes upon hearing the dominance in Izuku's  voice. Did he really think that they were that stupid? They know what both their boyfriends wanted and why they came to their college despite Katsuki's protests and threats to not come but they did anyway, why? Because they were jealous. Jealous of who?

Well we will find out later.

Thank you guys so much for your support. Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you think might happen next.

Will Hatsume come back again with an even bigger bang?

Or will unexpected someone come to take back what's his?

Bye bye my little dekubaku shippers see you in the next chapter~