Explanation

It took two days for the families to take the new mothers and their pups home.

Doctors were still not sure if the pups were fit enough to go. But after running some tests the results confirmed they were perfectly fine.

Katsuki and Shoto were taken to Izuku's mansion. Enji and Natsuo objected but later obliged. Right now Katsuki placed his daughter in a green fluffy bunny onesie. Shoto was making breakfast after he placed his daughter down so she could take a nap.

Katsuki then left to go and take a shower. He turned it on then stripped then got in after it was slightly hot but Ok. He relaxed as he felt the hot water  fall on to his skin, it wasn't that hot tho, Katsuki closed his eyes as he ran he fingers through his long hair that reached till his waist.

He felt a presence in the shower but did not dare turn around. Izuku held Katsuki's waist from behind as he pushed all of Katsuki's long hair to his right shoulder and planted a kiss on his left shoulder. "Kat, can we talk?" Izuku asked as twirled Katsuki around till he was facing him.

"About what?" Katsuki asked as he looked at Izuku. "You know what just leave it." Katsuki stated, Izuku picked him up by his thighs and pinned him to the wall. Katsuki yelped ase held the wall's cold surface press against his back, he wrapped his legs around Izuku's waist. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Katsuki asked as he squirmed under Izuku's gaze. "We are not leaving here till we talk." Izuku said simply though you could hear from his tone that he was dead serious. "Fine." Katsuki grumbled. "I never cheated nor did I mean for you to get hurt from what I said." Izuku stated. Katsuki just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yea right, now can you let go?" Katsuki asked. "Besides aren't I just a friend's pregnant omega?" Katsuki asked as he raised his sharp eyebrow daring Izuku to lie. "I only said that to protect you!" Izuku semi-yelled as Katsuki pushed him off and got out. "Hm, sure you did." Katsuki said sarcastically. Katsuki changed into his oversized white hoodie thigh highs and panties. "Katsuki JUST LISTEN TO ME!?" Izuku yelled causing their pup to wake up crying. "You see what you did!" Katsuki whisper yelled as he ran to the nursery Izura and Asami shared.

He made sure to not make noise for Asami and went to his pup's, Izura's bed.

Izura's cot☝

Asami's cot👆

Asami's cot👆