Date 2

Katsuki approached Izuku. Izuku looked up slowly, Izuku was gawking at what Katsuki wore, the skirt hugged his hips perfectly, the same with the white crop top, thank heavens Katsuki was wearing a bra otherwise his nipples would show. His hair curled a little and heels looked amazing on him.

"Hello, earth to Izuku." Katsuki said, waving his hand in front of Izuku's face, trying to get him to respond. Izuku came out of his trance, apologising, whilst Katsuki giggled before stating that it was not a problem. Katsuki's giggle was angelic, like music to his ears literally.

Izuku took Katsuki to an expensive restaurant. Katsuki was in awe, poor Katsuki failed to see the looks the males gave him when Katsuki looked at the desserts. Izuku wrapped his strong scarred arms around Katsuki's tiny waist. The Alpha growled lowly at the other perverts trying to touch and talk to Katsuki.

Izuku and Katsuki wore masks, because they did not want anyone knowing who they are. The two sat at a table, the waiter came over to take in their orders, though the waiter kept glancing at Katsuki's chest or thighs, before licking his lips.

Izuku noticed this action and clenched his jaw. Katsuki looked up at him after dismissing the waiter to get their food. Katsuki placed his hand on Izuku's hand and started rubbing it soothingly with his thumb.

"What's the problem?" Katsuki questioned softly gazing at the elder's eyes then his lips right before gazing at his eyes again. Izuku intertwined theirs hands and kissed Katsuki's knuckles sweetly. Izuku gazed at Katsuki before speaking. "Nothing love, just thinking about where to go to next." Izuku stated rubbing his thumb over Katsuki's soft hands.

Katsuki smiled then nodded. The waiter arrived and placed their drinks, accompanied by another waiter, who placed their food next to their drinks. Katsuki thanked them both and flashed them a sweet smile. Both the waiters blushed and left the two though they would secretly glance at the gorgeous blonde.

Izuku was already pissed at one of the waiters but now another just added to his anger. He glared at the two, who scrambled back to work after noticng the glare that shot their way. Katsuki could feel the glare Izuku shot at the waiters, he sighed before placing a hand on Izuku's cheek.

"Relax no one is going to take me from you." Katsuki stated softly, flashing his beautiful smile. Izuku relaxed upon seeing that smile, knowing that the person he liked no loved, won't leave him. Katsuki kissed his cheek once he saw Izuku relax. "Sorry." Izuku apologized placing his gaze on to the table.

"There is no reason to be sorry for showing you possesiveness and love." Katsuki told him. Izuku gazed up at him and nodded slightly. Katsuki smiled again. "Ggod now let's eat before the food gets cold." Katsuki stated joking. Izuku chuckled before digging in.

The two enjoyed, not noticing the pair of eyes on them. They can feel like they are being watched but cannot recognize by who. After paying they left.

"Aww my sweet sweet Izuku, you won't be happy with him much longer." A voice from another table stated watching the greenete and the blonde leave the restaurant holding hands, the voice grinned wickedly. "We with see each other very soon." It chuckled darkly.