Leaving 2

Katsuki then stood up, startling Shoto in the process. "Sho, why don't we leave then? I mean Uncle Enji will be mad at first but will let us in eventually." Katsuki suggested like it was that simple.

Shoto stared at him, like he ate his last bowl of cold soba. "Are you stupid?Tell me, are you feeling ok? Is there something wrong with your brain? Because i can see that, you have been listening to Mina way too much." Shoto said as he placed his hand on Katsuki's forehead to see if he has a fever.

"Why do you say that?" Katsuki asked as he slapped away Shoto's hand. "Do you think the bodyguards outside will not inform Izuku or Eijirou? Do you think they will not notice us taking our bags and suitcases? Tell me, do you not ever think of the consequences of what might happen once we drive through that gate?" Shoto questioned as he listed everything that may go wrong with this plan.

"But they won't know if we tell the bodyguards that Izuku knows and allowed us to leave." Katsuki said as Shoto face palmed and sighed. "Ok then, suppose they believe us and let us go, but what if Izuku and Eijirou return and ask about our whereabouts. Don't you think they can track our locations and come to get us, what then?" Shoto asked whilst Katsuki bit his lip, mentally slapping himself for being dumb.

"Then we can just leave our phones and ask Uncle Enji to not let them in the house." Katsuki said, seriously at times he does not think at all. Shoto sighed as just gave up, because he knows damn well Katsuki was not going to give up anytime soon, so why argue.

So they started packing immediately. By the time they were done they both had two suitcases and two bags for some things. They also decided to take the things they brought for the pups. Like, diapers,food, clothes,accessories and strollers as well as the mini beds.

Shoto called an uber bacause the driver would have told Izuku and Eijirou. And just like that they left. 

Once they arrived at Shoto's father's mansion, he was happy to see his youngest son, but not happy when he saw the luggage. "Shot, what is all this?" Enji questioned in a worried tone.

"Dad, i will explain once we are all inside." Shoto said as he went in along with Katsuki greeting everyone. Everyone sat down, Enji asked one maid to take the luggage upstairs to Shoto's room and Katsuki luggage to the guest room, rightg infron of Shoto's room.

"So care to explain?" Fuyumi[i think that's her name] said. "We left that house because, we feel like our boyfriends don't love us anymore." Katsuki said as Shoto nodded saddened by his boyfriend's behaviour.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want." Natsuo suggested hugging Katsuki whilst Fuyumi hugged Shoto. "I will not let those two anywhere near you if that's what you want." Enji said smiling widely at his son and favourite nephew, Katsuki.