This is ridiculous...but we like it

Katsuki and Shoto glanced at each other before glancing back at their baby daddies. Excuse me but how the hell did they allow these two to knock them up.

"You two are absolutely unbelievable, ridiculous utterly ridiculous." Katsuki huffed with a scowl settling on his features. Izuku shrugged at his boyfriend before seemingly pushing back in the couch with his legs spread and throwing his head back, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips at the accomplishment on annoying his boyfriend. 

"I was bored, you can't expect me to stay at home by myself." Izuku said after a few minutes of silence. "And if makes you feel any better, i wanted cuddles." He added. " How the hell is that supposed to make me feel any better!?" Katsuki whisper-yelled in fear of scaring the girls which may result them in crying. "I don't know, you figure it out." Izuku just shrugged his shoulders again, whilst Shoto was glaring at Eijirou to say something and Eijirou found himself looking interested in the wooden floor. "Oh my- I just can't with you, I'm done, I'm done." Katsuki threw his arms around, this was stupid, here he was with the seemingly most feared and respected mafia in the same room as him, but somehow he doesn't get how this idiot, no idiot would not be the right term for him, this...this imbecile. He doesn't get how this imbecile, the allegedly most feared, powerful and respected mafia leader knock him up.

Lesson to all of you, close your damn legs. I don't care how good looking he or she are, or how good he or she might be in bed, just don't. Look at where is got Katsuki, a baby and a wannabe version of a 5 year old in a grown man's body. Eijirou opened his mouth to say something in the abyss but, "Say something Eijirou, I.dare.you." He ended up closing his mouth shut after that.

"You two, grown ass men, fathers, are jealous of your own daughters. Do you know how fucking stupid you two are for that?" Katsuki and Shoto asked. "Well we-." Eijirou was cut off. "It was a rhetorical question Ei." Shoto said nonchalantly.