Unknown Engagement

Katsuki's table suddenly fell silent. "He's WHAT!?!" Jirou, Mina and Todoroki yelled in sync, attracting stares to their table. Denki choked on his drink, coughing a bit. "How do you know that?" Denki asked while coughing. "Oh, come on, it was quite noticable really, even Einstein would have figured it out, really." Katsuki said with ease.

"Denki why didn't you tell us!" Mina and Jirou squealed whilst Todoroki pondered over Katsuki's words. "Kat please explain how you noticed." Todoroki asked. "Well 1. Two weeks ago Denki wore one glove on his left hand, when he would usually wear it on his right." Katsuki stated. "2. Denki kept on fiddling with his left hand alot and mumbling about a ring and Shinso." "And 3 he is wearing a ring right now." Katsuki stated the obvious.

Denki lifted his left hand and placed on the table. His friends stared at the Diamond ring embroided with other little diamonds. Katsuki took his phone and checked the time before placing it back in his bag. "Guys, let's go we have 1 hour before Math period." He stated. His friends groaned at the mention of Math.

"Why, does it have to be Math." Mina exclaimed. "Oh come on Mina, Math isn't that bad." Katsuki giggled sweetly. "Easy for you to say, you understand the equations and algebraic expressions better." Denki groaned. "And also because, Mr. Xavier never punishes you when you are late." Jirou noted to him. "Because he likes you, like he is attracted you just like the other guys." Todoroki stated in a matter-of-fact type of tone.

"No he doesn't." Katsuki protested. Todoroki took one last sip of his drink then proceeded to give katsuki a 'Bitch are you serious' type of look. "You are joking right." Todoroki scoffed. "Let's go then, when we walk in and he gives you those perverted or heart eyes, we'll see whose joking Kat." Todoroki stated at his oblivious friend.

An hour later they arrived late to class, because Mina, Denki and Jirou had to use the bathroom and they were stuck in traffic. They all walked into the class, like nothing happened, all eyes on them but then again all eyes on Katsuki. "Why are you all late?" Mr. Xavier questioned after gazing at Katsuki with heart eyes. The group saw those eyes. "Sorry sir, we were stuck in traffic." Katsuki spoke up softly with his angelic voice.

"Fine you are all off the hook this time ok." The group nodded. "Thank you sir." Katsuki exclaimed and squealed.