Mission 2

The day ended quickly, and next thing Katsuki knew, him, Izuku and some of izuku's gang were suiting up for the mission. Apparently some guy named Alexander, broke into Izuku's mansion, went to his room and took a very expensive emerald necklace.

The necklace was not just any ordinary necklace, it was something that his mother gave him, to give to his wife when he get married. To say Izuku was mad, would be an under statement. He was livid, beyond enraged.

This is what katsuki, Mina, Denki, Jirou, Sero and Todoroki wore

This is what katsuki, Mina, Denki, Jirou, Sero and Todoroki wore. (Katsuki's one was black where there is white, and orange where there is red, Mina's one is blue and green, Denki's one is black and yellow, Jirou's one was violet, Zero's one was black and yello just more black and Todoroki's one was just this colour.)

This is what izuku looks like

This is what izuku looks like. That is what his wearing with one ripped jeans with a chain.

 That is what his wearing with one ripped jeans with a chain

What Shinso, Kirishima, Tenya, Uraraka and Momo are wearing. (Momo and Uraraka dress like a tomboys, like jirou and jirou dresses like Momo).

"Ready?" Izuku questioned, they all nodded, everyone were already driving off to Alexander's hidden base, Izuku's gang's name were the Emerald Dragons, so most peopke feared them a lot. 

"The coast is clear." Katsuki said into the ear piece he received. Him and Todoroki were currently in the vents above Alexander's office. "Good, you two head in there in find the necklace, and also find any information about them got it?" Izuku asked, intot the ear piece.

"Got it." Katsuki and Shoto said in unison, before down from the vents. Momo and Tenya were trying to locate if anyone was there. "Katsuki look." Shoto said, handing his friend the necklace they were looking for. "Good now let's find out what exactly they want." Katsuki stated, before pulling out a  flash drive and fiiting in on the laptop.

"Katsuki, Shoto there are two men heading your way." Momo stated. "Denki and Sero take them done." Izuku ordered getting a him in response. "Why did boss send us to get his laptop again?" One of them groaned to his friend. "Come on lets just get the stupid laptop." His friend stated.

*whistle* 

They truned their heads to the sound. "Oh boys~." Denki cooed seductively. "We got something for ya~." Sero cooed seductively as well. Their outfits showed of their bodied perfectly. The two men  looked at each other before smirking. "Oh Yea and what would that be~?" One of the men questioned, trying to sound husky only to sound like a horse.

It took every bone in thier bodies to not gag at them but they had to keep it up. Sero and Denki went closer to the men till their chests touched, wrapping thier arms around their napes. Instantly they were knocked out, due to the fact that Sero and Denki added liquid sedatives into the injections they carried.

"After this, I am taking a shower." Denki stated making Sero giggle. Meanwhile with Katsuki and Shoto. Katsuki was hacking into all the secret files that contained the information about this gang. Shoto was rummaging through the files in the drawers.

Katsuki got a copy of everything in the flash drive and pulled it out. He quickly erased the evidence of him going through the filed in the laptop. "Sho, did you find anything?" Katsuki questioned getting up from the seat. Shoto nodded and showed him the black file. "Great, now let's get out of here." Katsuki stated grabbing the necklace and the flash drive.

The two exited, Shoto had the file in his hand, Denki and Sero smiled upon seeing them immerge. They went to to living room only to be stopped in their tracks. Mina and Jirou were tied up. "Where to you think your going?" A dark voice questioned. It was him Alexander.

He stood form his seat and stared at the four, before his eyes landed on Katsuki. His men were holding Mina and Jirou, in case they tried to escape. Alexande snapped his fingers, and almost instantly four men were holding the four. He slowly made his way to Katsuki, lifting his chin with his index finger.

"My, my, you're pretty one aren't ya~." Alex cooed, not taking his eyes from Katsuki and his body. "I have never seen such a gorgeus omega." Alex stated. Izuku and the others were watching as thier omegas were being held and flirted with.

Alex then turned to the other three omegas. "You all are very gorgeus~." He stated, his golden eyes with snake like pupil's trailed down each of their bodies. He liked Katsuki's body more. Then in a blink of an eye, he went flying to the wall across.

He looked and his eyes instantly locked with Izuku's burning green and black orbs.  Izuku's alpha was screaming at hims to be let out. The others came and untied their omegas, Sero, Denki and Shoto fainted leaving Tenya no option but to carry Sero, Shinso to carry Denki and Kirishima to carry Shoto.

The three men left with their omegas, Shoto still luckily had the file. Jirou and Mina were sobbing into their Alphas chests. Yaomomo carried Jirou, bridal style, Uraraka doing the same thing.

Alex chuckled before getting up. "Don't.Touch.My.Omega." Izuku stated in a tone that was laced with so much venom. He had one arm wrapped around Katsuki's tiny waist, Katsuki just snuggled closer.

"I don't see your name on him, besides..." Alex paused circling the couple. "I just want to get a taste of him." Alex stated licking his lips at the thought of him mercilessly fucking Katsuki. Izuku pounced on him, beating him to a pulp, Katsuki was trying to get him off the other Alpha.

Izuku kept beating Alex, despite him being unconscious with a busted lip, broken jaw, broken nose that bled prefusely and a black eye. Katsuki kneeled then kissed Izuku, stipping him from hitting Alex any longer.

They stood making out a little, before head back home in Izuku's one car.