Their arrival

Pain washed over Katsuki like he'd been hit by a train.

"Oh gosh..what do we do? What do we do?!" Shoto panicked pulling his hair in frustration. Just like that he also felt that same pain and water trickling down his legs.

He held onto Katsuki's hand, lightly squeezing it in the process. Izuku and Eijirou only wanted to talk and possibly take their omegas back home, not stress them out and cause premature birth! 

"DAD!? DAD, PLEASE COME QUICK?!" Shoto yelled, sure enough he must have woken everyone up by is yelling, but can you blame him? What would you do if your water broke and your on the verge of giving birth early and to top it of you are ig?

Soon enough the guards, maids and butlers, chefs and the Todorki family barged into the theater room only to start panicking. Natsuo called an ambulance as Fuyumi fanned her mother who fainted as soon as she saw water trickling down her son and nephew's legs.

Eijirou ordered the maids to get the s with all the necessities needed for the pups arrival. Two bodyguards carried Katsuki and Shoto downstairs, from which earned them glares from their omegas. Once the heard sirens they immediately led them towards the pained omegas.

The paramedics got two stretchers out for the omegas as they helped them on it. Eijirou and Izuku accompanied them as the left. It took 10 minutes for them to reach the hospital from the way they were racing through traffic, ignoring stop signs and traffic lights, and speeding past the limit. They were sure the would get tickets for that, but none of that was important at this moment.

As they got the omegas separate rooms they changed them into the unfashionable hospital gowns and shower caps, they got a pair of doctors and nurses to assist and start the procedures.

 Whilst the families arrived, they could hear the screams of agony coming from the inside. Everyone was very anxious and nervous. Inko, Hisashi, Toshinori, Shouta, Hizashi, Shinso and Denki came awhile later. 

Inside the rooms, Katsuki and Shoto were screaming and squeezing the male nurses's arms as they dug their nails deep into the flesh of the staff, that was gonna leave a mark probably a bruise a well. Doctors urging them to push a bit more as the head of their pups could be seen.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, well 3 hours, cries could be heard.