Where were you?

After chatting away with their family and reminiscing on past memories and their aunt fawning over their pups, Katsuki and Shoto as well as their pups -Asami and Izura arrived back home later that night.
Roughly 21:42pm.

The two omegas and their pups were entirely exhausted and famished.  They had gotten tired of their cousin's non-stop chattering hours prior. The drive home was peaceful and quiet. Katsuki sighed, content upon hearing the soft snores of the pups. He glanced over to Shoto and noticed that he too had fallen asleep.  He winced softly as he felt the overbearing throbbing pain in his feet. He has been wearing the heals for hours not once has he taken them off.

Once they got home, Katsuki parked in the garage, Shoto awoke and got off, only to go to the back seat and unstrapped their pups from the car seats. Shoto took out their strollers from the back of the car and pushed the strollers towards Katsuki as two maids rushed to help carry their stuff. Shoto's heels were long gone once they made it to the garage. Asami and Izura were snuggled up tightly in their soft yet thick blankies as they occasionally sucked on their pacifiers a few times.

"I'll take Asami to their room, you can carry Izura - the maids will take the rest of our stuff upstairs." Shoto said as he softly trudged up the stairs, Katsuki following in suit. No longer than a minute a butler and two maids came upstairs with their stuff. The strollers were folded up again and placed into the pups' small storage room on the left side from the pups' room. The maids placed Katsuki and Shoto's things carefully on a nearby circular glass table in the pups' room before they and the butler bowed and left.

Izura whimpered in her mother's arms when she felt herself being lowered onto her crib. Katsuki softly lulled her back to sleep kissing her cheeks as he did so. Once he was sure  the pup was no longer fussy he changed her in her blue bunny onesie gave her her teddy then lowered onto her crib once again and tucked her in, gently patting her tummy and kissing her and Asami's cheeks before switching off the light.

Katsuki
I stared at my pup as she held her teddy in her arms. I was so lost in adoring my pup that I forgot all about the throbbing pain in my feet. Shoto had already changed Asami and done the same thing I did to her before heading towards his and Eijiro's room to change. I had not noticed he was done changing. His voice startled me as I turned towards him. "Change quickly - we are going to watch a movie. Snacks are already arranged - I am just waiting for you." I nodded, grabbing my phone and wallet from my bag on the table before heading to my and Izuku's bedroom.

Goodness how I love my Shoto. But don't tell Aoyama, he will skin me alive. I quickly rushed through the ridiculously long hall ways. I slowly opened my -  our bedroom door as I tried not to make a sound as I do not want to wake 'Zuku from his sleep. He and I are currently going through a rough phase. And although he hurt me, I just do it have the will power to leave him. Yes, I might have done that before but that was because I just needed to get away from him and clear my head.

I slowly close the door behind me. My back facing the rest of the room, I silently prayed that 'Zuku was asleep as I managed to close the door fully.

I sighed in relief when I did not hear any movements from the bed. As I turned around, I was squinting my eyes in realization on how dark the bedroom is. I slowly let my hands roam the walls in hopes of finding the light switch. I grinned widely when I felt it and flipped on the switch, the room instantly being lit with the warm yellow-ish, white-ish light.

I looked at the bed only for my grin to drop like my heart did to my ass. There he was, Izuku, in all his fine glory, sat on the bed. Back against the oak headboard. A thick book with a burgundy covering the palm of his right hand, the thumb rests in between the pages he is reading. Black rimmed glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, slightly falling as he tilted he head to look at me from his lashes. His pierced left brow had a noticable deep arch to it. He wore a grey tank top that sinfully hugged onto his muscular upper torso as he slightly leaned back a bit more and re-adjusted his position.

The outline of his abs were pushing through the thin yet soft layer if fabric. His lower half completely hidden underneath the thick dark duvet covers and dark blankets. I realized that I had been shamelessly eye-fucking him for a few minutes or so when he cleared his throat, completely turning my gaze from his body to his perfectly sculptured face. Goddess why did you have to punish me with this fine specimen of a alpha.

I thickly swallowed the lump in my throat and gazed from his face to the obsidian black and white marbled floor. A crimson red blush evident on the tip of my ears and cheeks.

"And where were you?"