Winning your hearts over

Enji laughed at what Eijirou said before turning serious again.

"That's real funny son, In like that." Enji saaid as he chuckled lightly, though no one except him was laughing. "He was not joking sir." Izuku stated nonchantly.

Eijirou just rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Natsuo was about stand up to Izuku but Fuyumi held him back. She shook her head, signaling him to not interfere and nudged him to head to his room and that she would join him in a bit.

"Father, mother please excuse us, but we will be heading off to bed now, goodnight." Fuyumi said as she dragged her brother upstairs. He sent a glare towards Izuku and Eijirou before allowing himself to get dragged to his room.

As soon as they left, foot steps padding against the tiled and carpeted floor, stopped infront of them. Katsuki and Shoto stood by the stairs in extremely long and warm hoodies, that went down to their knees. The two omegas stared at the their alphas as Izuku and Eijirou's trailed down their bodies until their gaze fell on Katsuki and Shoto's long black socks.

For approximately 10 minutes the four stared at each other like star-cross lovers that have not seen each other in decades. Enji and Rei stared at them waiting for some type of reaction whilst Rei sipped her tea.

Katsuki then waddled over to the huge kitchen searching for his snacks, whilst Shoto joined him. "Auntie, where are the oreos, cheetos, and ice-cream that i left in the frigde?" Katsuki asked as he tried to avoid his alpha's intense gaze on his back.

"Y-yea, dad, where is my cold soba and popcorn that i left in microwave?" Shoto stammered. As soon as he tried to avoid Eijirou's intense gaze, they made eye contact that did not last long though, because Shoto broke the eye contact instantly.

"Check in the cabinets boys." Rei said as Katsuki opened one of the other 10-20 cabinetes there. "Seriously auntie, who places ice-cream in the cabinet." Katsuki said grabbing his snacks as Shoto grabbed his popcon and cold soba.

Just as the two omegas were about to leave, their alphas blocked their way. "Kat, can we-." Izuku began but Katsuki interrupted him."Please move, I need to be upstair." And with that he walked past Izuku. "Sho-." Eijirou did even get a chance to speak when Shoto cut him short. "I suggest you do not talk to me, now move my cousin, Katsuki, is waiting for me." Then he shoved past Eijirou.

Enji who was watching the whole interaction finally spoke. "They do not wish to speak to you, so kindly leave and don't bother my family again." Enji stated as the butler gestured for them to follow him, and they did.

Once they were outside, the looked up and saw their omegas on the balcony, staring back at them with furrowed brow. "We won't until we win your hearts over." Izuku and Eijirou said in unison before get in the SUV.