The meeting

Nezu decided to help Izuku meet Katsuki. Katsuki had biology class so Mr. Okima wouldn't mind the visit. Nezu should Izuku Katsuki's timetable and the class he had. *knock knock*. "Come in." Mr. Okima yelled from the inside of the classroom. As Nezu entered, Mr. Okima stopped teaching and the students stood. Izuku entered followed by his friends. "Good morning, sir." The students sang as they greeted their principal. "Good morning students." Nezu responded.

"Am I interupting?" Nezu inquired, after the students sat down. "Oh no, no, Nezu, I was just finishing up." Mr. Okima stated with a smile. "Ah,that's good, anyway, students, i want you to meet Izuku Midoriya-Yagi." Nezu stated turning to the students and Izuku. The girls squealed and gawked at Izuku. Denki sank into his seat at the sight of his fiancé. Katsuki's group started teasing Denki, causing Katsuki to giggle and drawing attention to their group. The guys in the class were smitten with Katsuki and his giggle. "Kitkat, you have the cutest giggle." Shinso spoke up, causing Katsuki' to gasp and run to hug his older brother.

"Shinso, your back, i missed you." Katsuki stated hugging his brother. "I missed you too." Shinso stated giving him an even bigger hug. "Sorry to interupt but, do you two know each other?" Nezu questioned with curiosity. Shinso and Katsuki looked at each other then smiled. "Yes, yes we do." Shinso stated smiling. "His my brother, well older brother and Denki's fiancé." Katsuki stated giggling at the sight of his brother flushed face.

"Fiancé, my that is big, but i still don't get how you two are related." Nezu gasped. "Our fathers are Shota Aizawa and Hizashi." The two stated. "Oh, Ok." Nezu replied.

"Hi, my name is Katsuki Aizawa-Yamada, nice to meet you." Katsuki said, holding out his hand for a hand shake and flashing a beautiful smile at Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya-Yagi, the pleasure is all mine." Izuku stated taking Katsuki's hand and placing a kiss on it. They both flushed. Some buys getting upset at the gesture Izuku pulled.

"Your a mafia leader, right?" Katsuki questioned with a questioning tone a hint of seduction laced in his voice. "Yes, yes I am, why are you scared?" This time Izuku questioned with the tone and seduction Katsuki used. "No, i actually find the leaders quite sexy." Katsuki stated. The whole room stayed quiet, staring at the two.

Katsuki's friends, Jirou, Mina, Todoroki and Denki stared at Katsuki, shocked at how he was flirting with someone instead of ignoring or rolling his eyes. Izuku's friends, Shinso, Uraraka, Momo and Kirishima stared at Izuku witht the same level of shock, for Izuku has never flirted with anyone ever.

The bell rang, indicating the next period. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Izuku, hope to see you again soon, bye, come on guys let's go." Katsuki stated before winking at Izuku, and giggling looking at Izuku's flushed face.