Real date

It has been 2 weeks since the two made love. Izuku wanted to spoil his omega by going on dates and trips. "Hey, babe?" Izuku called out to his omega. "Yea?" Katsuki perked up. Izuku was sweating at this point.

Izuku never gets nervous or sweaty, but when it came to Katsuki, it was a whole new story. Katsuki made a lot of people nervous when they approached him. It was not like he would snap or anything, it was just the look in his eyes.

Katsuki's eyes would make you melt once you stared at them. Little children are not afraid of approaching him like other adults and other teenage boys were, because they knew Katsuki loved kids. "Babe, i was thinking, maybe we should go on a date, I mean if you're interested and if you are free-." Izuku began to rant then stop when he felt a pair of soft lips, pressed onto his.

Izuku slowly kissed back, wrapping his strong, scarred arms around the omega's waist, pulling him closer. Katsuki broke the kiss, after sometime of course. "I would love to." Katsuki answered Izuku. "Great, 6 pm?" Izuku suggested. Katsuki nodded.

Time flew pretty quick, Katsuki was in their bedroom getting ready, whilst Izuku was already downstairs. Kirishima and Todoroki were watching a movie, Shinso and Denki were baking, Uraraka and Mina were snuggled together watching a movie along with Kirishima and Jirou and Momo  were brading each other's hair.

"I'm ready." Katsuki stated, causing Izuku to turn to face him. Izuku's jaw dropped, while the others were showering Katsuki with compliments.

 Izuku's jaw dropped, while the others were showering Katsuki with compliments

Katsuki wore this dress. The dress hugged his figure perfectly. Izuku's eyes continued to trail up and down the omega's body. "Shall we go?" Katsuki questioned. Izuku was wearing blue ripped with a chain that dangled on the side. He had black and white air forces, white shirt and black and white flannel. 

Katsuki's shoes wear were the same as Izuku's. Katsuki grabbed his Chanel bag and placed everything he needed in it. His phone, air pods, iPad, keys, Izuku's iPhone, wallet and eyeliner, Izuku's iPad and air pods, and Izuku's watch, oh and a taser.

"Why do you need a taser?" Izuku questioned, why would Katsuki bring a taser to their date? "Just in case someone tries to attack me and you are not there." Katsuki answered and they left with Izuku's SUV.

Once they arrived, all eyes on them. Izuku took him omega to a fancy restaurant. Katsuki never liked going to fancy places but he agreed. "Hello sir, table for?" The receptionist inquired. "For two please." Izuku stated.

The receptionist was typing away. "Name?" She asked, gazing up at him, blushing furiously at him. Izuku's and Katsuki's attractive ness was never over looked, so it was normal for guys and girls to swoon over Izuku and guys to plead for Katsuki.

"Midoriya-Yagi." Izuku stated gazing at his omega and the bite mark on his scent gland. They had marked each other 2 weeks ago the night of that mission.