Her

Izuku decided that he wanted to take Katsuki to the museum then his mansion. They drove to the museum. The receptionist gave them their tickets amd they went inside. Katsuki was amazed to see the fossils of the prehistoric dinosaurs that once roamed the earth. Izuku kept staring at him, though he remembered the first time he took Hatsume to the museum.

He frowned unknowingly, as he was reminded of those memories with her, then those voices went through his head. 'Katsuki will break you, the same way Hatsume hurt you.' The voice in his head stated before giggling evily. Izuku tried to shake away that thought.

Though that voice spoke again. 'Do not try to run away from the truth.' The voice stated laughing bitterly. Katsuki whimpers snapped Izuku out of his thoughts. He turned to Katsuki who was held by the waist by some weirdo. "Please leave me." Katsuki begged. 

Izuku was livid, he wanted to kill the person who touched Katsuki. "Hey! leave him alone." Izuku ordered menacingly, the guy froze before turning to Izuku. The guy smirked. "Come on man, I only want to have some fun with this cutie." The guy stated, turning to stare at the blonde, who was struggling against his grip.

"Please let go, you are hurting me." Katsuki sobbed only for the guy to grip harder. Izuku snapped, he launched himself onto the man and started punching him. The two wrestled on the floor, until Izuku was on top of him again. Punching him really really hard,the guys had already lost 8 teeth, and had a broken nose that bled prefusely.

"Izuku please leave him, you are going to kill." Katsuki begged trying to get Izuku off the guy only to be shoved on to the ground, brushing his elbow. "Stay out of this Hatsumi!" Izuku yelled. Katsuki eyes widened at the name. 'Hatsume?' Katsuki thought. Izuku stopped immediately after realising he called Katsuki by that name.

"Who is Hatsume?" Katsuki questioned, Izuku froze at that question after getting away from the guy. Izuku did not tell Katsuki about his past. *Silence* "Izuku who is Hatsume!" Katsuki yelled, this time tears threatening to fall. "She is my ex, but-." Izuku began to explain but was cut short. "But what? But nothing, are you still thinking about your ex?" Katsuki questioned he was shattered in the inside.

"No, i-." Izuku tried to explain but Katsuki cut between his explanation. "Why would you call me by her name? Huh? Why? Why?" Katsuki questioned. Izuku was tired so he snapped. "Because I still love her!" Izuku roared his voice boomed across the whole museum and an echo could be heard only rephrasing the words "love her", could be heard.

After Izuku realised what he said he instantly tried to hold Katsuki. "Katsuki listen i-." Izuku was cut short again. "No, no i am done with this, i don't want to hear anything, thank you for a good time, but now i think i should leave." Katsuki stated before walking away. Izuku tried to hold Katsuki's hand, but Katsuki yanked his hand back. "Don't fucking touch me!" Katsuki stated before leaving calling an uber to take him home.

Izuku watched as Katsuki got in the car and the car drove away, a tear fell. "Wow, wow." A voice said, a voice that he knew to well. Hatsume stood in front of izuku, clapping her hands together, slowly. "Tell me, babe did you miss me that much." Hatsume mocked, Izuku instantly slapped her.

"You are the cause of this, aren't you." Izuku said with pure hatred. "You figured it out, why do you need me my tell you, but to answer your question yes, yes i did, I planned everything, the waiters, the guy everything." Hatsume comfessed, she really went insane. "I hate you." Izuku stated before leaving, not before giving her a punch and a slap across the face.