Their arrival 2

The doctors soon stepped out to talk to the families.

"They are just exhausted so they might  or might not fall asleep soon and congratulations you have two very heathy pups." The doctors said as they left.

As soon as they left, the families went into their rooms. Katsuki held his pup so lovingly and with such care and tenderness it was like the pup would shatter as soon as Katsuki placed him down. Izuku and Katsuki's family teared up at the sight of their new family member. She was absolutely beautiful.

She had Katsuki's milky complexion, dark diamond shaped freckles, long black eyelashes of that of her mother's, light green hair with the same colored eyebrows. She looked like a mini version of Izuku. 

Katsuki glanced at his family members standing by the door. He nodded and they all crowded the room. He glanced over at Izuku, who seemed hesitant to move closer to his new born. Katsuki nodded as Izuku walked closer to them.

"Why are you so hesitant? Come hold your baby girl." Katsuki carefully hands of his pup to his love, he showed Izuku how to cradle her. Tears fell from Izuku's eyes as he sat next to Katsuki and held his pup. She was so tiny!

"What are you gonna name her?" Izuku asked as he shifted his gaze to Katsuki. "Izura." Katsuki said as he saw the corners of his pup's lips twitch to form a slight smile, with her eyes closed.

"Hi Izura, it's your Dad, I have been waiting for you for so long. Gosh you're so beautiful, just like your mother." Izuku said the last sentence as he looked into Katsuki's eyes, they stared at each other, no words said.

"Can I hold her now?" Denki whined as Katsuki and Izuku came out of whatever trance they were in. Katsuki nodded as Denki was just about to take her from Izuku, only for Shouta to carefully take her in his. "I think not." Shouta then kissed his granddaughter on her cheek.

"What gives the right to hold her first?" Denki asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I gave birth to Katsuki." Shouta stated. "But I knew him for 4 years." Denki said. "I have known him his entire life." Shouta said as Denki gave up.

✴✴✴

In Shoto's room

Natsuo tried his best not to cry. He bit his fist so hard it left bite marks. Shoto kissed his daughter's forehead and giggled when he saw the smile that was plastered on her face with her eyes closed, tears fell from his eyes as he watched his pup move slightly and gripped his index finger in her tiny hands.

"Eijirou, you can't keep standing there and watch, I know you want to hold her. Come here." Shoto said as Eijirou hesitantly walked over. Once he was close enough, he could see his daughter's beautiful features. 

Red hair just like Eijirou's, Skin like Shoto's, long black eye lashes, button nose like Shoto's. Her cheeks had little tanned dents on them, maybe those were where her dimples were.

"Beautiful right?" Shoto said as Eijirou sat on the bed. "Breathtaking." Eijirou breathed out. "Asami." Shoto stated as Eijirou looked at him. "Her name?" Shoto nodded. "Beautiful just like her." Eijirou said as he connected his and Shoto's foreheads with their daughter's.

The Todoroki family just gushed over them.