Going back to college 2

The group started chatting while Izura and Asami were asleep. "Kat, can i ask you something?" Denki asked earning a quirked-up brow from the other blonde. "Sure?" Katsuki said.

"What was it like giving birth to your pup?" Denki asked enthusiastically. "Well, uh-you see- Sho you tell him." Katsuki flushed. "Hey! Why me! He asked you, so you answer him." Shoto whisper-yelled trying not to awaken the pups. Katsuki whined softly earning a smack at the back of his head.

"So, are you going to answer my question or not?" Denki asked once the two mothers stopped their bickering. "Ok so, when you give birth, you are obviously going to be in pain, then you feel like you don't want to go through that again, but all that pain will go away as soon as you see your pup or pups because there is nothing in this world greater than being a new mom and holding your pup." Katsuki said.

"So, in the end it was mostly pain and suffering but it will all be worth it." Shoto added as he and Katsuki gazed down at their pups, their creations. "Wow, that was so sweet!" Denki exclaimed earning smacks on the head from the two moms because of the noise. "When is Mr. Shiroji going to get here. We have been in this classroom for half an hour now!" Mina whined but not too loud. 

The students in the classroom were all busy with their own things, some were staring at Katsuki and Shoto, some were finishing up the homework they did not complete, and the rest were making out with the players. Katsuki and Shoto placed Izura and Asami on their strollers gently and placed their warm, soft blankets on them.

The guards stood behind Shoto and Katsuki, with their hands behind their backs. 

Katsuki's phone dinged, as a message from Izuku popped up on the notification bar. Katsuki unlocked his phone and instantly went to his chats. 

                                        Izu♥

Izu: Hey, baby♥

                                                              Kat: hey Izu,what's up

Izu: Nothing I was just checking up on you and Izura

                                Kat:😑 you just called me an hour ago

Izu: i know, it's just I don't like the feeling of you and Izura away from me, I don't like it.

                    Kat: I know Izu, but we will be back in 30 minutes if this damn teacher doesn't show up!

Izu: wait there is no teacher there? 

                   Kat: Yea, but anyway aren't you at work?

Izu:...no

                                                    Kat: then where are you?

Izu:.... I am on a mission..

                                    Kat: WHAT!? THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THE DAMN PHONE, FINISH THE DAMN MISSION IZUKU!?

Izu: ok Ok i will bye, I love you

                                Kat: 😑 i love you too

Izu: I love you

                                                             Kat:....Izuku Midoriya...

Izu:...right bye

Katsuki shut his phone once he saw Izuku go offline. He sighed, shaking his head with a smile. "Sho, we leave on 15 minutes if the teach doesn't arrive." Katsuki said. "We were supposed to leave in 30 minutes but as you can see time flew. Oh, and Ei and Izu are on a mission." Katsuki added earning a nod from Shoto.

Hey guys i am back and sorry for not posting. Anyway, please vote for my stories please. I would really appreciate it if we got more votes than views

And for my other stories please vote as well please. Thank you