Mission

The next day Katsuki could not move. It was like he was paralyzed. He could not walk now. It seemed like he woul be able to walk after a few hours. He is now officially not a virgin anymore, Izuku took his virginity last night.

He decided to lie back down, he turned to his side to gaze upon Izuku sleeping. He looked a lot hotter when he was sleeping. Izuku's curls were more messy, he had love marks and love bites on his neck going down and the piercing on his bottom lip still lay were it was.

Katsuki cuddled a little closer, before shutting his eyes. He was out almost instantly. 30 minutes past, and he heard shuffling, he felt Izuku waking up. Katsuki sat on the bed staring at Izuku lovingly. Izuku flattered his eyes opened. Good morning." Katsuki chirped, giving Izuku his beautiful smile. Izuku was rubbing his eyes greeting Katsuki back. "Morning, love." Izuku greeted, his voice was so deep and got huskier. Katsuki blushed when he heard Izuku's morning voice.

The two stayed there, Izuku staring at Katsuki with love evident in his eyes. Katsuki did not notice, he had covered his face with his hands, before brushing back his long hair with his fingers before gazing at Izuku, there they locked eyes.

"What?" Katsuki questioned softly, his smile still there. Izuku shook his head. "Nothing." Izuku stated. Katsuki lay down, Izuku leaned against his elbow on the side. Izuku gaze went from, Katsuki's lips then his eyes, before leaning down to place a kiss on Katsuki's lips.

Katsuki placed his palm inbetween Izuku and his lips, stopping izuku from kissing him. Izuku furrowed his brow in confusion. "Morning breath." Katsuki said, almost like a whisper. Izuku removed Katsuki's hand. "I don't care." Izuku stated beforeg smashing his lips against Katsuki.

The couple made out for a couple of minutes, till Katsuki broke the kiss. "Why did you stop?" Izuku questioned, he really liked the kiss. "Izu we have to get ready." Katsuki stated trying to get up. Izuku chuckled darkly, sending shivers down Katsuki's spine. "Need help, love~." Izuku teased. Katsuki was not having it. "Just help me up." Katsuki stated before he got carried to the bathroom.

After the got dressed (they already did their morning routine). "Babe?" Izuku asked. "Hmm?" Katsuki hummed in response, indicating that he was listening. "I have a mission tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to join me?" Izuku asked anxiously. "Yea, sure." Katsuki responded, he was super excited